Setting the amount of the Disk to use?

I’m told that in DVDShrink you can set the program to only use a certain amount of the disk. This si nice when you have less expensive media that may have problems playing towards the end of a movie.

Does CloneDVD have a setting like this at all where I could say only use the first 4 gigs of the disk so that it doesn’t have to play all the way to the outer edge?

I’m having troubles playing some movies when they get to the last few chapters and I think it’s because of the media I have (but since it’s cheap I have a lot of it).

Thanks.

Originally posted by kelemvor
[B]I’m told that in DVDShrink you can set the program to only use a certain amount of the disk. This si nice when you have less expensive media that may have problems playing towards the end of a movie.

Does CloneDVD have a setting like this at all where I could say only use the first 4 gigs of the disk so that it doesn’t have to play all the way to the outer edge?

I’m having troubles playing some movies when they get to the last few chapters and I think it’s because of the media I have (but since it’s cheap I have a lot of it).

Thanks. [/B]

CloneDVD 2 has such a setting.

I have the CloneDVD2Sneak Peak thing but don’t see that setting at all. Where might I find it? I’m starting via the CloneDVD button on the initial page…

Thanks.

Originally posted by armin

click on the “DVD-5” located to the left side of the quality-bar, set it to Custom…

The Title Configuration window :

Ah, I didn’t know that was a clickable button. Thought it was just telling me I was reading from a DVD-5 disc.

I’ll check it out what I get home.

Thanks.

Originally posted by kelemvor

I didn’t know that was a clickable button.
No worries, you’re not the only one. :wink:

Good luck w exploring CDVD2 !