Setting Fab V. 9 to use ImgBurn?

vbimport

I had V. 8 set to use ImgBurn instead of Fab burner. Ripped my first dual layer today using V. 9 but it automatically defaulted to Fab burner. Can some kind sole tell me where in Fab’s settings I can change that? Thanks!

Here are the settings in version 9 to select see attachment.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2699296]Here are the settings in version 9 to select see attachment.[/QUOTE]

Your attachment appears to be mighty tiny. :eek:

please remove the post sorry

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2699292]I had V. 8 set to use ImgBurn instead of Fab burner. Ripped my first dual layer today using V. 9 but it automatically defaulted to Fab burner. Can some kind sole tell me where in Fab’s settings I can change that? Thanks![/QUOTE]

Go to Common Settings >> Drives >> DVD Write, then choose ImgBurn as the Burning Engine in the first drop down menu.

[B]Wombler[/B]

^^^

Thanks, [B]Wombler[/B]! :bow: I knew it had to be somewhere!! :iagree: And thanks also to [B]ILLP[/B] and [B]Albert[/B] for ‘chiming in’. :flower:

[QUOTE=rosariorose9;2699427]^^^

Thanks, [B]Wombler[/B]! :bow: I knew it had to be somewhere!! :iagree: And thanks also to [B]ILLP[/B] and [B]Albert[/B] for ‘chiming in’. :flower:[/QUOTE]

You’re more than welcome. :slight_smile:

Have a look at the DVDFab review in my signature and you’ll probably pick up a lot of other stuff specific to version 9 as well.

[B]Wombler[/B]