Server is too busy

Maybe its just me but at 8:05 EST I could not log on to the server. My computer is acting funny anyway , its probably my connection. :o

Nope had the same problem at 00:00 for a good 8-9 minutes.

Me too… was logged in but got chucked out and couldn’t get back :wink: (UK at GMT 00:00)

I got kicked off about the same time. First thing to go was Chat and I thought Womble was mucking about banning me again :stuck_out_tongue:

Server is too busy today at 3:15pm EST

Couldn’t get through about ten minutes ago, same thing.

Couldn’t get through about 10 minutes ago and about 1½ hours ago - Server Busy both times.

Same here in the USA, maybe JW is messing around with the settings LOL.:clap:

It’s happened to be about 3 times this afternoon in Canada too.

No “server too busy” messages here tonight, but every now and then the forum takes ages to load. :wink:

No server is too busy for me, although I keep getting kick out and I have to log in again.

:cool::cool:

Thanks for reporting guys. Seems we had a DOS attack on one of the nameservers on the cluster of servers. The frontpage and forums were hard to reach for a couple of hours. I hope everything works OK now!

could the chatbox overload the server?

Getting several errors. Started around Nov 12/2007 at 4:30PST.

Server too busy
Database error
Too many connections are being made.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=platinumsword;1930348]Server too busy
Database error
Too many connections are being made.[/QUOTE]

:iagree:

Also, very glitchy at times. Posting sometimes takes a bit of patience.

I’ve been getting “Server too busy” a lot over the last couple of days.

Today I’m also getting a lot of error messages… the advertising banner at the top of the site just says “Internal Server Error”, and when I tried to post a picture I got a load of error messages.

Don’t know if anyone else is getting this, or it’s related to posting from China where the internet can do strange and unusual things…

We are working on the server at this moment - sorry for the inconvenience :slight_smile:

[quote=Prof. Honeydew;1940676]I’ve been getting “Server too busy” a lot over the last couple of days.

Today I’m also getting a lot of error messages… the advertising banner at the top of the site just says “Internal Server Error”, and when I tried to post a picture I got a load of error messages.

Don’t know if anyone else is getting this, or it’s related to posting from China where the internet can do strange and unusual things…[/quote]
I’m sorry … advertisements are taboo :stuck_out_tongue: