Series - Many Episodes -> One File

I have searched the forums, episodes, compilations, series and VOB Passthrough and could not find an answer to the following question. :eek:

I have a DVD that has 4 episodes. I want to ultimately end up with ONE wmv that I can then stream to my extenders from WMC or play on a portable without having to select each episode. The files on the dvd each appear as a separate “movie” as would a Main Movie. I have tried Merge and VOB Passthrough and each yields one file for each episode. I could create the wmv files then use something else to merge the 4 wmv files but that is not worth the time. Can DVDFab create a single file, a vob for conversion or a wmv from the 4? Thanks.

[QUOTE=MRL_DVDFab;2421999]I have searched the forums, episodes, compilations, series and VOB Passthrough and could not find an answer to the following question. :eek:

I have a DVD that has 4 episodes. I want to ultimately end up with ONE wmv that I can then stream to my extenders from WMC or play on a portable without having to select each episode. The files on the dvd each appear as a separate “movie” as would a Main Movie. I have tried Merge and VOB Passthrough and each yields one file for each episode. I could create the wmv files then use something else to merge the 4 wmv files but that is not worth the time. Can DVDFab create a single file, a vob for conversion or a wmv from the 4? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

DVDFab will not join two or more titles into one single title not that I know anyway, there are programs that will do it but you have to do some editing…
however I have done it myself not so normal process which is not quick but there is no editing, but you would have to have all titles on the same disc and a capture card installed in your computer with a DVD player connection :smiley:
I have joined many titles that way :bigsmile: