Serial Number

vbimport

Hi I purchased a lifelong “forever” copy of AnyDVd in 2010.I have now completely upgraded my system and copied AnyDVD across.It does not work and requires ElbyCD10.dll.Idownloaded the latest version but this requires me to enter a serial number.The copy I bought does not have a serial number and merely states it is “forever”.Can anyone help me?On the slysofy accounts website it does not show this software.

Thank You

When you purchased AnyDVD you should have received an e-mail with a “key” file.
This file will be either [B]Key.AnyDVD[/B] or [B]Key.AnyDVDHD[/B].
If you didn’t get one then you may not have a legitimate copy.
If you saved your e-mail from slysoft or they have a record of your purchase. I beleive they will issue you a new key & deactivate the old one.
So you need to contact slysoft.

[QUOTE=thomasac11;2679104]Hi I purchased a lifelong “forever” copy of AnyDVd in 2010.I have now completely upgraded my system and copied AnyDVD across.It does not work and requires ElbyCD10.dll.Idownloaded the latest version but this requires me to enter a serial number.The copy I bought does not have a serial number and merely states it is “forever”.Can anyone help me?On the slysofy accounts website it does not show this software.

Thank You[/QUOTE]
No Slysoft product or Elby product requires a serial number, you may have the wrong program.:wink:

Thank you.I fired up my old pc and found the E Mail from Slysoft.I will contact them directly.Just did not want to spend 30 minutes to reassemble the old pc.

Regards

Thomasac11

[QUOTE=thomasac11;2679173]Thank you.I fired up my old pc and found the E Mail from Slysoft.I will contact them directly.Just did not want to spend 30 minutes to reassemble the old pc.

Regards

Thomasac11[/QUOTE]
The e-mail from Slysoft should have an attachment with a .key file. Use that and you are all ready to go.