Sending vob files?

i have a question… i have a cd burner on which i use for my movies… but recently it broke… so i have some movies on my computer that i want to save for when i have my dvd writer back…

my movies are all in vob files… so i was wondering do anyone know of a website where i can put the movies on there until i can burn them… or any service that let me transfer to my email… kinda like yousendit.com but one that let me send my files that are about 5 gigs… thank you

Why you would send them, just let them on your hdd.

leaving them on your hard drive is the best way. if you don’t have enough space, then I really suggest purchasing and installing a second hard drive. they’re not that expensive nowadays (in the US at least) and are certainly less in the long run if you take into account the one time cost versus monthly charges to purchase server space.

i don’t think there’s anywhere free to store that amount of data unless you have a friend with an enormous amount of webspace he’s willing to donate to you. To date, i think google offers that largest amount of free webspace to its gmail subscribers, but even that is only up to about 2.6GB or around there…