Send Me Your Crappy Verbatims (and any other media)

If anyone has any crappy media that they can’t return to the store, especially neo-Verbatims, and you are planning to throw them away, please send them to me instead. Send me a PM, and I’ll send you my address (we can discuss postage costs). I can get anything to burn well with my Lite-Ons and BenQs, so they will be put to good use.

Thank you. :cool:

awww man i just got rid of 1800 discs to the trash last Wednesday

I have a full 50 spindle unopened but I know its crap, and a half used 50 spindle that are on their way to the trash, not even worth the postage.:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Bob;2050495]awww man i just got rid of 1800 discs to the trash last Wednesday[/QUOTE]

Are you serious? :eek:

[QUOTE=Bob;2050495]awww man i just got rid of 1800 discs to the trash last Wednesday[/QUOTE]

Please tell me that’s a joke

I’d love crappy media too :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=negritude;2050492]If anyone has any crappy media that they can’t return to the store, especially neo-Verbatims, and you are planning to throw them away, please send them to me instead. Send me a PM, and I’ll send you my address (we can discuss postage costs). I can get anything to burn well with my Lite-Ons and BenQs, so they will be put to good use.

Thank you. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Wish I’d thought of posting something like that - much like your Liteys and BenQs, I can get my Sammy to burn anything well :bigsmile:

I am sure hes not serious…

[QUOTE=negritude;2050508]Are you serious? :eek:[/QUOTE]