Selecting one track from a cd

vbimport

I have several audio tracks on a CD (Frank Sinatra of course), and i wish to extract one track and burn it onto a CD. I nave tried as follows>>>Insert the CD>Start>My Computer>Highlite track 14>(see attached named track 14)>Edit>Copy to folder>select desktop>opened Nero 7 Essentials>selected make audio CD> attempted to add track 14, but the result can be seen in my attachments named “CDDA and Could not be added”. Any ideas what is happening and how i can do this please??:slight_smile:

I don’t use Nero, but first you need to rip the track(s) from the CD…I use EAC, dBpoweramp, or foobar2k, there’s also CDex…Rip whichever track of your choosing, save as WAV (I use flac) and then burn it with burrrn, or nero if [I]you[/I] prefer…
BTW, you do have WMP installed right?..Rip with that if you must!..

What you did was a copy & paste of the .cda file which is a track pointer .It should only be 44 bytes so hardly possible to have audio on it.
Learn to use EAC & take the time to set it up correctly .Read some guides on EAC. You won’t regret it.
The others do a good job.I haven’t tried foobar2k but I have the other 2 t0nee1 posted & Audio Grabber.
EAC will also burn.I prefer ImgBurn for burning though.
I have used Burrrn also but Vista doen’t play well with it.

Thank You Cholla and to 0nee1

What you did was a copy & paste of the .cda file which is a track pointer .It should only be 44 bytes so hardly possible to have audio on it.
Learn to use EAC & take the time to set it up correctly .Read some guides on EAC. You won’t regret it.
The others do a good job.I haven’t tried foobar2k but I have the other 2 t0nee1 posted & Audio Grabber.
EAC will also burn.I prefer ImgBurn for burning though.
I have used Burrrn also but Vista doen’t play well with it.

I tried EAC and it`s pretty good.:iagree:

No need to open a Windoze pain…
Open Nero 7 Essentials>select “make audio CD”>click on the arrow on the left of the project pane to expand it & reveal extra features>select “Copy audio CD tracks”>select the proper drive>Nero will read the disc & display the tracks on it>select (highlight) the tracks to be copied>select the output file format: .wav, .mp3, etc…>select “path” (destination)>select “start”>drink coffee & wait…

Thank You chosen few777-

Re: Selecting one track from a cd
No need to open a Windoze pain…
Open Nero 7 Essentials>select “make audio CD”>click on the arrow on the left of the project pane to expand it & reveal extra features>select “Copy audio CD tracks”>select the proper drive>Nero will read the disc & display the tracks on it>select (highlight) the tracks to be copied>select the output file format: .wav, .mp3, etc…>select “path” (destination)>select “start”>drink coffee & wait…

Yes that`s a good one. Cheers (attachment) [B]Thank You[/B]