Select Image File button for "Source:" doesn't work

vbimport

With DVDFab Platinum 4.1.2.0 and 4.1.1.7 Beta, clicking on the Select Image File button for the “Source:” fails to bring up a file “Open” window for me.

It works with 4.1.0.2, and, as far as I’ve noticed, earlier versions.

[QUOTE=James_50;2024779]With DVDFab Platinum 4.1.2.0 and 4.1.1.7 Beta, clicking on the Select Image File button for the “Source:” fails to bring up a file “Open” window for me.

It works with 4.1.0.2, and, as far as I’ve noticed, earlier versions.[/QUOTE]

Hi James
I just tryed DVDFab Platinum 4120 and it works for me,…not sure why you are having this issue :confused:

Have you made any changes to your system lately :confused:, try doing a Disc clean up and defrag the system and reboot see if there is any change with this problem

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2024796]
Hi James
I just tryed DVDFab Platinum 4120 and it works for me,…not sure why you are having this issue :confused:.
[/QUOTE]

Well, StormJumper, I don’t know why it works for you and not for me, but the plain and simple fact is that it doesn’t work for me.

Perhaps it’s something that Fengtao can figure out?

Have you made any changes to your system lately
[/QUOTE]

Yes; I installed DVDFab Platinum version 4.1.2.0.

:confused:,
[/QUOTE]

You seem to have that problem rather frequently, don’t you? Didn’t I state my problem clearly? Or do you expect everyone else’s systems to behave exactly the same as yours does?

try doing a Disc clean up and defrag the system and reboot see if there is any change with this problem
[/QUOTE]

Before reporting this problem, I thoroughly uninstalled DVDFab, even including deleting the DVDFab directory from the Application Data directory, and cleaned the Windows Registry. The hard drive was defragged about a week ago, and I’m sure that it doesn’t have much fragmentation at all at this time; I very much doubt that fragmentation would have anything to do with this sort of problem anyway.

Note that when I revert to 4.1.0.2, this button works just fine, but when I reinstall 4.1.1.7 Beta or 4.1.2.0, it stops working again.

I expect that this problem was introduced with 4.1.1.0 Beta, 4.1.1.5 Beta, or 4.1.1.7 Beta. I can’t very well check 4.1.1.0 Beta or 4.1.1.5 Beta, as I can’t even install them.

[Edit]
P.S.

I always allow the Windows restart at the end of DVDFab’s installation, so it’s been rebooted several times.

[QUOTE=James_50;2024897]
You seem to have that problem rather frequently, don’t you? Didn’t I state my problem clearly? Or do you expect everyone else’s systems to behave exactly the same as yours does?
.[/QUOTE]

and you seem to be a JackA__ with many problems,…have a good life or try anyway

[QUOTE=James_50;2024897]Well, StormJumper, I don’t know why it works for you and not for me, but the plain and simple fact is that it doesn’t work for me.

[/QUOTE]

You come here looking for assistance and then you speak to people in such a tone? Grow up bro and learn some manners and respect or you may find that no one will respond to your questions in the future, I sure won’t nor will I ever.

James 50…Am I correct that your OS is 98SE? If so enough said.