Seinfeld Season 5

I am having problems backing up Seinfeld Season 5.
Two of the files can´t be read, and without them it seems that i don´t get the chapter where the main menu is.
I can backup the actual episodes, but since i don´t get the menu chapter i can´t choose swedish subtitles.
Anyone got any suggestions ?

I am using Anydvd v 5.6.1.1 and clone dvd 2.8.5.1

//Peos, Sweden

Did you select (checking the box) “Preserve Menus” on CloneDVD2’s first page ? "Also, make sure you have not de-selected the swedish subtitle track on CloneDVD’s 2cnd page (the audio selection page).

But, even without menus, you can change subtitles via your DVD player’s remote control “Subtitle” button.

Best regards,
Whisperer

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=140177&highlight=Seinfeld

Have a read here - seems Seinfeld has some funny things on it, wonder if they have done the same with Series 5. As stated above, as long as you have the subtitles selected in CloneDVD2, you will be able to turn them on using your DVD remote.

About Seinfeld Season 5 Disc 1

I get the following message, when I press Go! and want to start the making of a backup of the movie.

[I]Creation of DVD files was not successful.

unexpected error

Please be sure that all input files are available and that they represent a properly mastered DVD.

If you are confident that this error should not happen, please check for a newer verison of CloneDVD2 at http://www.elby.ch.

If the error persists, please send the following information to bugs@elby.ch:

1. The current log (use the right mouse button in the Log window to save it)
  2. (optional) The title and region code of the source DVD
  3. (optional) The IFO files of the source DVD

Thanks in advance, this information will help us make CloneDVD2 a better product.[/I]

Can anyone help me? Please! Hopefully today.

Are you using AnyDVD? If so what version? Can you post the info window AnyDVD gives when you instert the disc?

If it has new ARccOS protection I would get the IFO files off to support(at)slysoft.com - Turn off AnyDVD copy the IFO files to your hardrive, zip them up and send them.

However, it could just be a badly mastered or manufatcured disc.

Yes, I am using AnyDVD.

The info says:

[I]Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 5.5.1.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 2

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (parallel)

Video DVD (or CD) label: DVD_VIDEO
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: PAL
Media is region free.

RCE protection not found.
Found & removed wrong DVD structure!
Found & removed structural copy protection (Arccos, Puppetlock)!
Found & removed invalid VOBUs!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Found & removed 3 bad sector protections!
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 2![/I]

Not sure what all this means.

Edit: I’m using AnyDVD 5.5.1.1.

Okay - cool -first thing to do is update your AnyDVD to the current version 5.6.1.1 and try again - if it still doesn’t work, get the IFO files off to Slysoft. Oh and I nearly forgot - try copy and pasting all the DVD files on to your hardrive and see if CloneDVD2 can process it from there.

Also, what option are you using? Copy DVD titles or Clone DVD?

I just use DVD Shrink and…I DID IT! I managed to copy it, after hours of irritating trying.

Thanks for trying to help!