Sega scores in the race against piracy

vbimport

I just posted the article Sega scores in the race against piracy.

Submitted by: Saphir
Source: http://www.dcisos.com

Unfortunately we have lost another great site to the enforcers of copyrights. A great and well respected site for DreamCast ISOs has been shut…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/813-Sega-scores-in-the-race-against-piracy.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/813-Sega-scores-in-the-race-against-piracy.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Well, I dont care it that much, their r still plenty of ISOs arround on mIRC! mIRC ROX MAN!! (DC 2 BTW)

mIRC sux, FTP roelz! continuesly 160 k/s on cable? no problem with a ftp…

MIRC DOESNT SUCK!!!

It’s just like flies, you kill one of them, and five come back to irritate you …

It’s the same story with all Warez -Mp3 - Movie, etc sites. We’ll allways find another place to dld our favorite shit.

BSA/Sega/MS will never win !

Pfff… U don’t know a f*cking thing about internet ]Q[ !

mIRC is a program to be ON the IRC.
FTP, HTTP and NEWSGROUPS are the 3 ways to get stuff on the internet.

I personally prefer FTP because of the speeds and simplicity.
Greetz…

It has to be: FTP, HTTP and NEWSGROUPS are the 3 ways to get stuff FROM the internet.
Greetz…

Why the fuck is everyone argueing about what the best way to get software/mp3/games??? There is only one best way to get it. The FREE way and any way which gets it that way is the best way. I think it’s a case of Chill Pill’s all around that are needed.

I prefer FTP, lotsa faster. HTTP sucks because you don’t get this much, NEWSGROUPS suck because all the files are splitted (in files of 500 k or something like that) and mIRC sucks because they usually have those slow bots (20/25 k a second, much too slow for me, i prefer 160 k/s continuesly )

Does anybody know a good FTP server with lots of Iso’s ??

pff u r all a bunsh of dipshits… mIRC ROX and if u dont know how to use it, ur simply a weenee! OK, MAYBE a ftp is easier, but can u find those as easy as u can find things on mIRC? The answer is NO! AND what is the place where u can get the most ftp adresses that DO work? mIRC!

altenative side for dciso’s is
www.dcwarez.com a great side for sega stuff!

Damnit [Q] MIRC IS A PROGRAM! The IRC is the channel('s) where you can get them!

Does anyone know a good and fast ftp site. I want movies, iso, mp3,…

Fuck FTP !
iRC roels !

i’M iRCL33T

Let’s just cut the crap…

Internet rules…

=sPiNe= u fucking biatch.

We all know 90% or more of all internet resources is just plain crap.

No listen to this: Computing roxx!!

PaThFiNdEr, It has to be: FTP, HTTP, IRC and NEWS are 4 ways to get stuff FROM the internet. There IS other ways my man… Though most is not interesting (e.g. Gopher etc.)

Greetz…

Yubii:
Why don’t you just cut your connection to the internet and go jerk some more…

YEAH MIRC RULEZ