Seeking opinion of CISS system linked here please

I have seen this on Amazon.com and would ask for opinions regarding it please.

Thank you

Hi SubZero: Please read our forum rules on crossposting, ( posting more than 1 thread for the same subject). I have deleted your other 2 threads like this one. I will leave this. Please read forum rules before posting again, thankyou.:wink:

[QUOTE=alan1476;2451236]Hi SubZero: Please read our forum rules on crossposting, ( posting more than 1 thread for the same subject). I have deleted your other 2 threads like this one. I will leave this. Please read forum rules before posting again, thankyou.;)[/QUOTE]

I received error message when trying to submit. Posting more than one time of this topic was not intentional

Thank you for helping

I bought one from this guy a while back for my R320, very happy with it and have had no issues at all.

He also has one for the model I think you are looking for.

http://cgi.ebay.com/CIS-Bulk-ink-supply-For-Epson-R280-R380-RX580-RX595_W0QQitemZ280371478286QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Toner?hash=item4147713f0e

Thank you for reply.

They have 2 at Amazon now one above and this:

$73.99 in US dollars

I think I will order if I do not have negative feedback about the product not working well.

Cost of the CISS is only small bits above the cost for buying Epson brand inks but they say has 8 times more ink. I would like to see it work without problems. If it does I will be pleased if not I may regret not buying Epson brand.

Thank you