SecuROM 4.8 -THEFROZENTHRONE

:confused: Um, i’m having difficulty backing-up…
i READ to HDrive first, then write
i always get a 0% for BB5 :frowning: (tried DL a .bwa -didn’t work)

MY Profile
default=0
topologyfile=D:\FROZENTHRONE.BWA
topologyread=0
topologyspeed=1676
writetopology=-1 (also tried “3”-TwinPeak & “4”)
autoplay=1 (also tried “0”)
cdwritespeed=1676

if anyone has success with the CD, plz help me out. A “profile” & “.bwa” would be nice(just make sure it WORKED FOR U) i tried many combos(above) and still can’t get it to load -it seek for CD forever or just say “Insert Correct CD”(sommin like that).
Maybe i skipped a combo or something, i lost count of the many re-tries. :doh:

BWrite v5.2
BWABuilder 5.2
Patin-Couff. Int.Rev33

This should be some help.

Err, i tried that, TRIPLE checked to see if i missed anything(read that post before when i searched thee forum). And i re-do ALL the process. i’ve even tried DL-ing a .b5t(and no, i’m NOT confused with .bwa)
-did U had any sucess before with the CD “THEFROZENTHRONE” before… hmm? (although thx for the advice -this post still lives :doh: )

And i

if anyone has success with the CD, plz help me out. A “profile” & “.bwa” would be nice(just make sure it WORKED FOR U)

Not with TFT but with a lot of other SecuROM 4.8+ protected games. What’s the exact problem getting a downloaded BWA working using BW5+Tweaker?

Well, i’ve done EXACTLY as Post#2(link to YetAnotherThread) used it on a CD-RW, DL a .bwa from portm@c -no go, m@ke@b@ckup -no go, copyb@se -still nothing.

And U ask the symptom:
READ THEFROZENTHRONE to HDrive (as Post#2)
BURN it to a CD-RW (using the .bwa DL-ed as i stated above -i also made one, i got 0%, tried that and also clean MY .bwa to 100%, tried that too)
insert the CD-RW click on TFT icon
TFT reads my CD… there are two symptoms after all the tests are: either it seeks for the CD continuously or it say “Insert Correct CD”(sommin like that).
AS iN POST#1 … what else U still wanna know.