SECUROM 4.8 & BW 4.5.6: Works even on CDRW! Confused!

I made 2 backup copies of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne with my Plextor Premium and Blindwrite 4.5.6 and my Plextor 24x: What i found is that the TWINPEAKS copy made on a CDRW starts in 4 seconds; while the same copy made with Plextor P on CDRW didn’t start at all.
So is the TWINPEAKS method better than Premium’s one?

One more strange thing: The TWINPEAKS CDRW copy can be installed well on my Pioneer DVD-ROM 106S witch is very picky with Twinpeaks method. Perhaps because is it on a CDRW?

So when do we find out what was changed or fixed going to 4.5.6 version ?? There is nothing on their site to explain the change that I can find.

BW 4.5.6

Originally posted by holyCow
BW 4.5.6

Yeah I read that … but it doesn’t say what and why it was updated …

Just wondering …

Originally posted by Venturer
I made 2 backup copies of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne with my Plextor Premium and Blindwrite 4.5.6 and my Plextor 24x: What i found is that the TWINPEAKS copy made on a CDRW starts in 4 seconds; while the same copy made with Plextor P on CDRW didn’t start at all.
So is the TWINPEAKS method better than Premium’s one?

The Plextor Premium method only works on CD-R.

Originally posted by petspeed
The Plextor Premium method only works on CD-R.

but only currently: vso-software mentioned by introducing this feature for premium that they will look to support it for cd-rw too. Although it have not yet been implemented.

just because the premium doesn’t work for cdrw at the moment …
like gigarec…

So it’s the Premium drive that doesn’t support the feature on cd-rw and not Blindwrite… is that correct?

that’s correct