Security For My CD-R's & CD-RW's

Hello Everyone :smiley:

This is my first post so I hope im posting in the correct area.

I was wondering if there is either free or reasonably priced security software I can get that will allow me to password protect access to info I store on the CD-R’s and CD-RW’s I create?
I purchased “TSL” from ABL Software Systems but it only encrypts files in one folder at a time. The problem with this is for instance, if I have a folder that contains 100 sub-folders, I have to go through each folder one at a time to encrypt the data. That can take a long time and is quit a pain. I have also tried ABI-Coder which has the same limitation. Also, the two before mentioned software programs require encyption before copying the encrypted files over to cd’s.
What I would like to find is a program that would allow me to encrypt a main folders data and all sub-folders data at the same time for a reasonable price. Or better yet a program that will password protect any access to my cd’s so that even trying to access to browse my created CD’s would require a password.
I would appreciate any imput that can point me in the right direction. :slight_smile:
Thank you

Jaxon

Sony Vaio
1.5GHz Intel Pentium 4
Windows XP Home Edition
400MHz FSB
256MB PC-133 SDRAM
Maxtor 60-GIG 4D060H3
Pioneer DVD-Rom DVD-117R
Sony CD-RW CRX175E
Nvidia Riva TNT2 Model 64(sony)
SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

Try PC Guardian’s Encryption Plus CD-ROM, from… http://www.pcguardian.com/software/cd_rom.html

Don’t ask me about it though, it’s just something I have on my hard disk - can’t say I’ve ever used it!!! :confused:

Originally posted by Bilto
[B]Try PC Guardian’s Encryption Plus CD-ROM, from… http://www.pcguardian.com/software/cd_rom.html

Don’t ask me about it though, it’s just something I have on my hard disk - can’t say I’ve ever used it!!! :confused: [/B]

Bilto
Thank you for your reply. I checked out the PC Cuardian link. They are way, way, too vague in there discription of their software. They have a per-disk license cap of 50-100 uses with free upgrades, for which their prices is too high.
TSL from ABL Software Systems had the same, free upgrade offer, and vague discription of their software. I bought TSL seven months ago. Upgrade? what upgrade? :slight_smile:

thank you,

Jaxson