Securing a CD

Is there any way that I can make my own CD’s I write secure to stop others from copying them successfully?

also…

How do CD checking programs work as in if I was to write one for a CD how might you verify if it’s the original or a copy?

cheers
arden

TZ Copy Protection 1.5.4:

http://tzcopyprotection.cjb.net

Also, if you visit the forums, go to the general or development forum and download the exe protector BETA.

This protection won’t stop CloneCD + a good writer, but it works quite well otherwise.

If I got a dime for every time this question was asked, I at least had a dollar so far…

Please use our search, it is there for a reason!

aaa, but then it takes the whole point out of this being the ‘Newbie Forum’ heh :slight_smile:

Thanks AtomicX
arden

Originally posted by arden0
aaa, but then it takes the whole point out of this being the ‘Newbie Forum’ heh :slight_smile:

No it doesn’t!

You can ask simple questions typical for a newbie, but I do expect everyone to do a little research themselves, rather than have others spend time in repeating themselves over and over and over and over and over again.

I spend a larger part of my spare time helping people here and making sure this forum keeps running smoothly. To do so I have written rules and a few tips that will get you an answer sooner.

Not using the search, while it says so in the topic at the top of the newbie forum, is a sign of laziness and expecting others to solve your problems, as if your mother still has to change your diaper…

Despite my rant I do hope you will find your answers, but you might find them a whole lot sooner when you use our search and go through our vast database of knowledge.