Search Result redirects to myfilestore.com

vbimport

Anyone know why I am being redirected to myfilestore.com when clicking on a myce search result?

What exactly are you trying to do? I tried a search directly on top of this page as well as a Google search to a Myce link and both links brought me to myce.com.

Found this information and currently the configuration is set to use Google with version 2.9.0

Unfortunately I can confirm something is wrong, when you search for myce in Yahoo, you get the result above :frowning: I have no clue, investigating right now!

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2684476]Unfortunately I can confirm something is wrong, when you search for myce in Yahoo, you get the result above :frowning: I have no clue, investigating right now![/QUOTE]
Sent you some comments via instant message. You should really go online!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you so much for taking the time to report it mockingbird, Liggy and I have been investigating this for a couple of hours now and we found traces of code that caused this. I will post a new thread for the reference of other Vbulletin owners that might be affected too, so you might have saved a lot of annoyance for a lot of forum owners!

Again, thank you and please let us know if you see other strange stuff, we certainly take it very serious!

That said, we’ve now found several things but we can never be sure that the hole is closed, so please don’t hesitate to report again in that case