Seagate ST3300622AS 7200.9

[qanda]This thread is about the Seagate 320 GB, 7200 RPM Hard Drive. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hello
I am along time lurker but do chip in when possible. I’ve had a power supply failure that burned out my motherboard and the circuit board on my hard drive. I would like to swap out the circuit board but need one with the same firmware off of the same model drive. If any one has one that they are not using or has had a head crash or other hardware problem but still has a good circuit board I would like to purchase it. The drive is a Seagate barracuda 7200.9 300 G bytes Firmware 3-AAH made in Singapore # of circuit board 100355570 U 7638SLCV
This # is on a sticker on the PCB. I will of course pay shipping costs.

Thanks
Gerry

I have resolved this problem by repairing the PCB. Turns out a voltage limiting diode had been blown and fused in the process, causing a dead short so the power supply would not turn on with the drive connected. (good thing :eek:) I pulled the diode apart separating the two parts and disconnecting the short plugged it in restarted and copied all data to portable drive :cool: So I no longer require a pcb for this drive.

Thanks
Gerry