Seach engines not working right

vbimport

my search engines are not working right ,they find the reguested site but when you click on it it says can’t find the site.Now I can right click and copy and paste the site the hard way but what the heck.Can anyone help, I’m running firefox.:frowning:

What tool search or if are you using? And what search engine are you using? You gave very little info to go from to know what search your using or what your searching for? And you don’t say what kinda error it says exactly to know what is going on.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2486953]my search engines are not working right ,they find the reguested site but when you click on it it says can’t find the site.Now I can right click and copy and paste the site the hard way but what the heck.Can anyone help, I’m running firefox.:([/QUOTE]

I’m using google ,but it doen’t matter, all my seach engines that I use dose it-the error sever not found comes up

This issue is not related to the general hardware forum. I’ll move this thread in the general software forum :wink:

Could be MalWare. Head over to http://malwarebytes.org/ and give their software a try.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2486953]my search engines are not working right ,they find the reguested site but when you click on it it says can’t find the site.Now I can right click and copy and paste the site the hard way but what the heck.Can anyone help, I’m running firefox.:([/QUOTE]
Try if another browser (like IE) has the same issues.