SD3.1 "smoked" by LiteOn 48161H + BW5

yes it has been done!!! i used the tweaker to diable the AUTOPLAY,WEAK SECTOR, and DPM…then rest is automatic!! and its that simple!! thanks BW

hehe thank R!CO not VSO for the tweaker its his baby…:slight_smile:

Thanx both of them :bigsmile:

you don’t need no tweaker with the new version of blindwrite v3.10.020 call of duty read with my Toshiba XM-6702B wrote with lite-on 40125S used auto settings loaded with backup and plays great :bigsmile:

Originally posted by k9cop
you don’t need no tweaker with the new version of blindwrite v3.10.020 call of duty read with my Toshiba XM-6702B wrote with lite-on 40125S used auto settings loaded with backup and plays great :bigsmile:

yes you dont need the tweaker but if you want to disable autoplay you do need it or i think you can install autoplay 4 then uninstall it while you have bw5 already installed to remove autoplay which i dont reccomend.

true…i have hardware that is capable of 1:1 …i wont give in to emulation til COPY PROTECTIONS take my mind over!!

it wont emulate unless you install the autoplay drivers, so having it on doesnt hurt
it will be as close to 1:1 as your drive is capabel of, the only difference is that if you find a drive that wont read the protection at all you wont get a second chance with autoplay

so its not recomended to disable autoplay

3.10.020 (Call of Duty) also “smoked” by good old 4.2.5 and a Litey 40125S…not bad for old software…

I like to call 4.2.5 “the golden version”

:bow: