install+play

actima52X
hp 9210i
lg 12*8*32*
yamaha 2100s

it didnt work on
ASUS DVD rom 12*40*

used yamaha 2100s to burn

Don’t some of those games also have ATIP protection?

The ASUS I can understand. Latest version of Clone & Hide media option I assume.

it worked on lg on a computer without
clonecd

Just love the “Amplify Weak Sectors” feature in CloneCD!

I successfully burned a copy of Civilization 3 with it on my Mitsumi CR-4802TE.

Civ3 is protected with SD v2.40.10 directly from the box. (latest version with ATIP-check)

Ghost Recon has SafeDisk V2, and I used a betablocker to patch the weak sectors, but I can only play it on my DVD rom. I tried using CCD’s Amplify Weak Sector option, but it didnt work. I’m have a TDK velo 241040X writer and I’m using Windows 98. I’m wondering if my TDK has trouble with SD2? I have another PC with a Teac W54E…does anyone know if it can get around SD2?..Is there a list of writers that can or can’t burn good SD2 copies?

try these settings
read settings:
speed 4X
FES on
FES settings:
read retries 3
error correction software

write settings:
speed MAX
AWS on
close last… on
don’t repair subs off

Originally posted by Slider
Ghost Recon has SafeDisk V2, and I used a betablocker to patch the weak sectors, but I can only play it on my DVD rom. I tried using CCD’s Amplify Weak Sector option, but it didnt work. I’m have a TDK velo 241040X writer and I’m using Windows 98. I’m wondering if my TDK has trouble with SD2? I have another PC with a Teac W54E…does anyone know if it can get around SD2?..Is there a list of writers that can or can’t burn good SD2 copies?

here and here