SD 2.60.052 found on SOAF

vbimport

Just got my new 3d shooter :slight_smile: "THE SUM AF ALL FEARS"

So I did try to copy this disc for all you copy freaks, and as all would have guessed it's no problem to do so.

I have the Plex 2410A and ClonCD 4.0.0.1, just used the default settings in the game profile and waited :slight_smile:

Don't know if it's a new version, did search the forum and the only thing mensiond is just 2.60.

Could you play the game from other drives or did you only start from your Plextor with Hide-CDR enabled in CloneCD Tray?

yes, playes in other div. sorry to say I don’t know anyone that have a Tosh of some kind.

I tried to copy that game and “The Italian Jobs” and I have not problems with that protection.
It is less strong that sd2.51.

My Plex 8/20 and 8/2/20 copied those games without problems
Again Plex 8x Series SCSI are the best:D

I forgot that the copies are perfect.
I tried them in toshiba 1401 SCSI, 1502 and 1612 IDE, Plextor 32x and 40x, liteon-dvd 16/48 and Acer 52x

I copied that game using my Lite-ON 24102B cdrw.
Worked like a charm :slight_smile:
I tried it in my el-cheap-o 24x cd-rom drive (I think it’s a matsushita) and it worked fine.

:cool:

I agree with you Parker; if your Plex reads also copy protected Cd you have the only (I think) perfect burner.
Greetings.

I have these two burnes because they are capable of reading all type of protections; they can read subchannel perfectly; FSE is very fast for any safedisk version and are good for reading scratched disks and laserlock protections.
All of this with a good EFM encoding in order to cut newer sd2 versions, and I hope future versions too

audio protected cds… i forgot to write"audio"
Greetings.

of course;
I use EAC sotware to cut them;)

Many people seem to be reporting that SD2.60xxx seems to be easier that 2.51xxx for CloneCD4. Go figure. I’m not sure what Macrovision is doing with SD2.60xxx. Maybe just fooling around until they get SD3.xxxxx ready?

Yes, that is true.
I hope that future versions is not a new killerburners like sd2.51

Hmm…maybe they have revised 2.60.xx to try & make more original games work with more CD Rom drives? I couldn’t get my original Sims: Hot Date to run until I got a ‘fixed’ .EXE for it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Greffel
yes, playes in other div. sorry to say I don’t know anyone that have a Tosh of some kind.

I did try to copy with an old LG 12X, but it does not work with my reader (a NEC DV 5800A)…

The weird thing is that it works in my writer WITHOUT “hide CDR media” ticked.

Is it really technically possible that 2.60.xxx works in writer?? Since I have learned that SD 2.60.xxx have an ATIP check…

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by fax2368

Since I have learned that SD 2.60.xxx have an ATIP check…

…does it?

I burned the game with a plextor 161210 after using that applyppf thing, like it said. Anyways it installs perfectly, but when i go to play the game it just freezes and spits out an error in SOAF.exe. any suggestions/

Originally posted by Greffel
[B]Just got my new 3d shooter :slight_smile: “THE SUM AF ALL FEARS”

So I did try to copy this disc for all you copy freaks, and as all would have guessed it’s no problem to do so.

I have the Plex 2410A and ClonCD 4.0.0.1, just used the default settings in the game profile and waited :slight_smile:

Don’t know if it’s a new version, did search the forum and the only thing mensiond is just 2.60. [/B]

What program did you use to detect the SafeDisc version?

You can use SafeDisc analyzer. The use of google or CDFreaks search should help you find this program.

Is SafeDisc Analyzer v3.4 the latest version?

Cheers
Ace

I know a person that knows RISC the person know for making UnSafe Disk #2 and #1…UnSafe Disk removes the line of code of Safe Disk CD check so you can run no CD but still Executes the game…only problem is you need to keep the orginal EXE to update the games version or the update won’t work…the new game version also updates the Safe Disk version…the message I was told there having problems with UnSafe Disk 2.60xxx being made but they said it will be done in time…so sit tight

GameOwl
                                                                              EliteCrackers