Screw Type

I am trying to take the front panel out of my Lenovo Ideacentre K450, that stores the Front USB’s and Sd/Sh memory card holders, what type of screwdriver is required to get it out, the ones with no phillips head or standard screwdriver head, they look like rivets, never had to deal with this type screw and need some help. T.I.A.

Take a picture of the screw head and post it here.

Thanks Kerry I’ll get to it tomorrow, its in my garage, but they look like the screws that hold the chassis together.

If they are rivets, you’ll have to drill them out.