Screen will not turn on

vbimport

I have a Compaq Presario F500 laptop that recently started acting up. Apparently there was a class action lawsuit against NVidia for faulty graphics processing units. I found out about this class action lawsuit after the deadline, and now I am stuck with a laptop that will power on, but the screen won’t turn on. I have heard about reflow, the penny fix, etc., but don’t know where to get this service performed. I live in Michigan, and any help repulsed be appreciated.

[QUOTE=sublimeprincerj;2603652]I have a Compaq Presario F500 laptop that recently started acting up. Apparently there was a class action lawsuit against NVidia for faulty graphics processing units. I found out about this class action lawsuit after the deadline, and now I am stuck with a laptop that will power on, but the screen won’t turn on. I have heard about reflow, the penny fix, etc., but don’t know where to get this service performed. I live in Michigan, and any help repulsed be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

You should contact find the contact for those people whom had those cases and they probably could tell you where else to find more help for your situation otherwise you best bet to get a new computer and hopefully the problem is fixed.

Quick edit, took off my post after watching video, but it is not Nvidia fault. Looks more like HP-Compag design team needs gauntlet slapping.