Screen is jumping around...!

vbimport

Hi to everyone,

long time, no see…
hope the new home feels as good as the old one…
movies I’ve written lately (since v.4 of ConvertX) have a really strange plus annoying problem: the image is jumping a bit high after a period of time and then again and again…
tested in both my players (SONY home cinema DSS smthng and LG DVD player — just bought it)…
any suggestions???

Thanks to all who will respond,

CU!!!

[QUOTE=hristoforos;2495334]Hi to everyone,

long time, no see…
hope the new home feels as good as the old one…
movies I’ve written lately (since v.4 of ConvertX) have a really strange plus annoying problem: the image is jumping a bit high after a period of time and then again and again…
tested in both my players (SONY home cinema DSS smthng and LG DVD player — just bought it)…
any suggestions???

Thanks to all who will respond,

CU!!![/QUOTE]

What was the source of those movies that you converted them from? That kinda problem usually steams from bad movie files or bad media or burning to fast. How did the source itself play before you made it into a converted dvd??

Some movies came from own DVD rip, some from others’ DVD rip. The source files are in very good quality (no cam, TS, screeners e.t.c.) and I am using Taiyo Yuden professional DVDs written in x4.

[QUOTE=hristoforos;2495905]Some movies came from own DVD rip, some from others’ DVD rip. The source files are in very good quality (no cam, TS, screeners e.t.c.) and I am using Taiyo Yuden professional DVDs written in x4.[/QUOTE]

What program did you use to rip before converting them? And when you mean others’ DVD do you mean other peoples’ DVD?? Cause if you don’t own those DVD we are limited in the help we can give since you technically don’t own those DVD.

Don’t bother… I will figure it out somehow!