Scored 2 packs od Sony MIJ at Sears today

Thought I might try to find some SOny MIJ at Sears…they had some DVD+R 50 pks on the shelf…the tag said $11.99 per pack…

So I grabbed 2 of them and when he rang them up it said like $46…

I said “it says $11.99” and I showed him…no biggie to me I was going to leave and he said I could have them for the incorrect price…

He got a manager over to approve it and I got them and went …

He had to yank the incorrect label off shelf after that.

the label was for something else but some tool had stacked all the DVD +R in its spot…

havnt opened a pack yet as the wife is home and she already knows I bought 300 Verbatim the other day at BB…so I didnt want to get yelled at for buying more dvd blanks…

So, are you just posting to brag, because this isn’t a deal that anyone else can get in on. You got lucky, so congratulations, but the general idea is to post widely available deals.

I thought the Bargain Basement was for deals? Many UK users have posted that they’ve bought TY at such-and-such a store in this forum, it’s fine.

Maybe gentlejax2 is going to show us some scans of the Sonys :iagree:

Nevertheless, nice buy, gentlejax2, although you don’t mention the speed of the discs :wink:

I have some MIJ Sony T02s here, they burn as well as my Verbatim T02 :slight_smile:

Sony +R MIJ can be T02, sony D11 or D21.

Please post MID of your catch.

sorry meant no foul just passing on my good luck and also mentioning they had MIJ SOny at sears …

I will get some serial numbers soon…and try to run a scan and see how they look…

thanks

If I found some wrongly-priced media and got it cheap, I’d post about it too :smiley:

Looking forward to scans! :iagree:

All blank media in Denmark is wrongly-priced! :doh:

And I don’t mean cheap.

ROTFL! :bigsmile:

I think it is here too, must investigate…:wink:

I got 5 case from sears today it is Sony+R 8X it is T02
I pay ea $20.89 total $111.77

50pc cakeboxes?

yes it is 50pack cakebox also yuden T02
I know this one very well… more than 25 case I got right now

Mine are Yuden T02 as well …8x…I could go and get the rest but they would be regular price which is somewhere around $20 each…guessing by the original price he gave me …

I am happy with the half cost…on these 2 packs…

still yet to run a scan…got to go and do other stuff with the wife…