Scientists genetically engineer mouse that isn't afraid of cats

Scientists genetically engineer mouse that isn’t afraid of cats; rodent homicide rate expected to spike soon.

http://www.pinktentacle.com/2007/11/scientists-create-fearless-mouse/

I’ll starve! :sad:

Oh god!
It’s Tom & Jerry all over again :stuck_out_tongue:

Personally, I welcome our new midget, and supremely courageous, overlords & would remind them that translators will be valuable in dealing with their homosapien slaves.

The only hope humanity has, is that there are more pinkies, than brains :stuck_out_tongue:

Someone got to much time on there hands or getting government money. Why make a mouse that is not afraid of a cat. Better to make a man that is not afraid of his wife.:D:D

[quote=Arachne;1931775]I’ll starve! :sad:[/quote] You don’t want food that fights back instead of squealing and running away? :stuck_out_tongue:

OK?And this research is necessary for what reason?

[quote=gene_simmons;1932220]OK?And this research is necessary for what reason?[/quote] The research is funded by hungry lazy cats, obviously! They are tired of having to chase the mice before eating them. :wink:

Hehehe… the cats are screwed :bigsmile:
They’re all cowards at heart and run like hell from anything that just keep coming at them.

I need one of those mice to terrorize my cats - get a bit of order in the house :iagree: