School Work - Software Piracy!

This post is no longer of use, and therefore should be deleted by a Mod or Admin.

Thanks to the people who helped and humoured me.

jpschadde, one of the dutch visitors has made something like that for school. Maybe you could PM him. :slight_smile:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/search.php?s=

What the heck do you want on it? I think researching is part of what your project is and us putting links on there wouldn’t help much…That is cheating as we are doing the searching FOR you.
But if you want opinions and such, maybe this would be fine to do.

Useful information : click here

With the superb aid of that tool i found this , this and this.

Originally posted by dansmug
jpschadde, one of the dutch visitors has made something like that for school. Maybe you could PM him. :slight_smile:

Could be difficult I think as a read somewhere a reply of him and by his status it was stated Banned

Originally posted by Crowley

Could be difficult I think as a read somewhere a reply of him and by his status it was stated Banned

He has been unbanned…

Haha! Chris, it looks like you are going to have a rough ride!

FYI, I go to the same school as this guy and I am doing the same topic. It should be easy for me though as I have a cousin working in Intel engineering and he knows quite a bit about Intel’s new hardware anti-piracy features in development.

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
[B]Haha! Chris, it looks like you are going to have a rough ride!

FYI, I go to the same school as this guy and I am doing the same topic. It should be easy for me though as I have a cousin working in Intel engineering and he knows quite a bit about Intel’s new hardware anti-piracy features in development. [/B]

LOL.
the guy gets 10 points for posting in the correct forum at least :slight_smile:

DanDaMan, Huzzy.

Please <a href=#posttop>read the P.S. on my post.</a> Thank you.

Huzzy, I used to admire your knowledge…too bad.

Whoa there, Chris, chill…

Calm down now, deep breaths…

Chris, we are just playing around. :wink:
I’m surprised you took it so seriously :confused:

Huzzy still has a high knowledge. Whether you admire him or not - he doesn’t give a F*ck about.

Greetz - Dan

Chris, sorry if you took my post the wrong way. Its intention was not that of an insult.

But i will have to edit your latest edition to your original post.
Swearing is not appreciated. But perhaps some of us deserved it.

Especially Dandaman, remind me to get him banned one day :wink:

Nothing personal, just had a bad day.
Sorry for insulting people, but <i>now</i> my day has gotten a little better!

<table border=“3” bordercolor="#0000FF">
<tr>
<td>
<font color="#FF0000">
I 100% agree;
DanDaMan should be banned!!!
</tr>
</table>

Chris, stop putting on a false appearance…

Everyday when I see you at school you are very respectful and even joke about this to me.

All you need is a bit of confidence :bigsmile: :wink:

By the way things are going, I see that you are having trouble with your project… Maybe you need some help? :wink: This is a breeze for me.

Regards, Dan

Someone has been lying about their locations. :slight_smile: How do both of you go to the same school when one of you is in the Cayman Islands and the other is in California? tsk, tsk :cool:

Maybe someone is concerned about the security and another one is a dumbass who gives away his exact personal details. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by DanDaMan1487
Maybe someone is concerned about the security and another one is a dumbass who gives away his exact personal details. :slight_smile:

lol, that is true. However i doubt that the info that you provide in your profile can really be used to track you down.

I can picture it now, one of the mods tracking a member down and hitting them for a stupd post :bigsmile:

What items of what you need to about piracy?? You want to know about the Malayasian pirates on the high sea? Or the pirates that live across the street from you? It runs rampant and some places its out of control. The only way piracy willl completely stop, is if the audio cd’s are priced a lot cheaper, no music could be placed on the internet and if data and game cd’s werent so expensive.

But Piracy will always be around in some form or another. The companies can never be rid of it, and some of them owe to some of the loss, and use it as a tax write offf.

What else do you wish for??

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman

I can picture it now, one of the mods tracking a member down and hitting them for a stupd post :bigsmile:

who needs profile information when your IP is logged :stuck_out_tongue:

Just out of curiosity, if you have a dynamic IP and your IP is logged, is it traceable to you still yet? (Probably it is).

Also, is there a way to mask the IP or some other security method?