School Computers

vbimport

Hi everyone.
I have something, and I need help with it.
It’s my school computer :slight_smile:
Nearly all the sites are blocked, and I cannot access anything.

It says:
The webpage you are trying to view is filtered by RM.
Category: proxy anonymizer
If you think this page should be unblocked, click here. <-(there is a link)

And then you have to give them a reason why they should unblock it.

I tried all the proxy views but they’re blocked!
Any ideas?

Adrian756… :cool:

PS. Very often, I get different language homework (spanish) and I need to use a spanish dictionary which is blocked aswell! :a

gather a list of sites you need to access for school related assignments. give a list to the computer lab instructor, to your principal and to each of your instructors for the courses you are using the internet for research.

do you know whom the network administrator is for your school. find out and talk with him/her.

i mean like, if my ICT teacher ask the technisions to unblock the site just for his room they will unblock it. for eg. youtube.co.uk is blocked
once my IT teacher ask someone to unblock it just for his room … and it was indeed

[quote=adrian756;2141581]i mean like, if my ICT teacher ask the technisions to unblock the site just for his room they will unblock it. for eg. youtube.co.uk is blocked
once my IT teacher ask someone to unblock it just for his room … and it was indeed[/quote]
sorry but I not think we can not help you do something that will be against school policy. Do what troy512 told you to do by getting the schools to do it for you.