Scariest Movies

signs(the scene where the alien runs thru the birthday)
and the ring, it was kinda creepy…

the shining and the ring are REALLY scary; third i guess is signs.

THE RING. I am going with my friends to cinema on it,i have seen it already (there will be probably girl that i want ):smiley:

Originally posted by R!Co
THE RING. I am going with my friends to cinema on it,i have seen it already (there will be probably girl that i want ):smiley:
you lucky pal: that’s the right film to hold tight a poor scared little girl :bigsmile:

Poltergeist.

I was very small. I got really scared.

Nightmare on Elm Street Movies. They weren’t that scary, but I always thought it was cool that Freddy Kreuger could kill someone with a Nintendo Power Glove.

By the way…Halloween is in October…how is it almost coming up? Did I miss something? :confused:

Friday the 13th.I was a child and couldn’t watch it to the end.

Recently a friend gave me The Exorcist DVD.Couldn’t see it either… Shame for a great man like me :wink:

cico85…go to see the japanese versions of The RIng…i believe there are 4 of them

they will make you scared

Originally posted by damiandimitri
[B]cico85…go to see the japanese versions of The RIng…i believe there are 4 of them

they will make you scared [/B]

actually i guess there are three: ring, ring two and ring 0 :wink:
i had already heard somewhere that they’re much better than the original, and i’m really thinking about a way to grab 'em :bigsmile:

yeah 3 i guess…

man,…i like the gore of the japanese horror

Originally posted by Prowler
I’d be remiss in failing to mention “Phantasm”, or “Hellraiser”. I think the first release of both of these was the best. The sequels hardly ever live up to the original.
I disagree… Hellraiser part II was far better than the original. The scene with the crazy guy and a razor was pretty sick if you ask me :wink: Part IV was also ok, followed by part I and III. Part V sucked big time.

yeah…we shouldn’t forgot phantasm…

or the howling series