[QUOTE=Xercus;2765854]With the amount of scams surfacing these days, it must be a great, albeid short-lived, business with a seemingly endless stream of lambs going to the slaughter all by themselves.
We have discussed this over and over already and so maybe I should give you a few tips: 1. Do not read mails from people you do not know and if you do, do not click ANY links.
2. NEVER open attachments not mentioned in the mail even when it is from a friend.
3. If you get an e-mail from a friend which is not in the usual language or in your friends typical wording, IT IS NOT FROM YOUR FRIEND!!!
4. Do not believe any strangers calling you no matter what they say…
And on the general scale: 5. Start questioning everything
6. Do not initially trust anyone
7. Each and every download out there is a malware until proven otherwise
And finally: 8. Have a fantastic life [/QUOTE]
Good LUCK there alot of Computer Savvy user have been trying to teach everyday users but it seems to never sink in…