Saw3

vbimport

I work at a place where i can pre-order, and get my Movies a Week early. So i just got my copy of Saw 3 the other day and I even bought the full version of AnyDvd even though i had the trial version for another week. I bought it and tried to open it with DVD Shrink like normal and i got this error message… Is it DVD Shrink or AnyDvd that isn’t working? Can i get around this? I’m kinda computer savvy, but not really, so i want something simple! Please help!

Did you try the new anydvd beta 6.1.0.3?
See here (see post number 27).

Yeah, Anydvd only supports this title with 6.1.0.3 or later.

visit http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1657457&postcount=34

I downloaded the 6103 version, and it still does the same thing when i use shrink. Also i was going to try just making an image from the other softare that i use (Alcohol 120%) and then shink it with shrink and burn the dvd then, but at 9/3% Alcohol comes up with the error message " Error message: [03/11/05] - L-EC Uncorrectable Error" help again!!

Perhaps you should try DVDClone2 and call it a day? Shrink is out of date and everything. Who knows?

It is called elby CloneDVD and yes, it should work.

i’ve been getting this message a lot lately -using dvdshrink or nero recode but only with my 3 newest burners-if reinstall my old hp 740 or use dvd rom it works fine- i have the new liteon 20x burner - liteon 18x burner and the new hp 940 18x burner- none of these 3 will work with the shrink/nero recode anydvd combo-funny thing dvd fab works perfectly with all 3- but i like to use recode and shrink to have control over shrinkage- this only happens with css dvds

Any DVD Beta version (6.1.0.3) and Clone DVD 2.9.0.3 successfully ripped and copied Saw 3.

1. The best way to rip using Anydvd is to use Clonedvd2. If you can’t or are not willing to do that, this is how you rip using Anydvd:

2. With the latest version of Anydvd running, drag and drop the video_ts folder to your desktop using Windows Explorer. Alternatively, you don’t need to rip at all and can just directly import the disc into whatever burning application you want, provided Anydvd is running in the background. You don’t necessarily need to rip first at all. Not having to rip first at all is one major advantage of using Anydvd.

3. If you can’t get what you want using #1 and #2 first, then you right click on the fox icon on your toolbar and select rip video-dvd to hard disk–but only if methods 1 and 2 fail first. This method uses an old version of FixVTS, which is often not required.

What Region is it???

A week early,
try 2 weeks early.

A long long time ago in far far away galaxy I too use to bring home DVD/VHS
before there release day… it was called being an employee at BlockBuster AKA Movie World.

Has the Rulez changed on this forum since the last I posted??? About getting info about unrelease DVDs :confused: if it has let me know cause I got some DVD’s that are not slated for release until February & March that i have that need AnyDVD cracking.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1657274&postcount=31

You can always send the IFOs to Slysoft w/o posting to the boards, too :wink:

Just send the .ifo’s to Slysoft. I am sure they will appreciate it.:clap:

This is a first for me, just received my region one copy of SAW 3 and yes if you use the right dvd supplier in the USA you can get your hands on DVD’s upto 2/4 weeks before there store release date and I can not do full back up of dvd I can do movie only using the latest clone dvd and anydvd there seems to be alot of dummy files when you explore the disc, 99 to be exact but clone dvd only show 17 files it’s as though anydvd did not do it’s trick by removing these files a new protection or just an updated version.
When you get clone dvd to back up this dvd a pop up comes up saying clone is trying to repair dvd structure VOB 7, 14 &17 SEEM TO BE THE CULPRITS.

This is a first for me, just received my region one copy of SAW 3 and yes if you use the right dvd supplier in the USA you can get your hands on DVD’s upto 2/4 weeks before there store release date and I can not do full back up of dvd I can do movie only using the latest clone dvd and anydvd there seems to be alot of dummy files when you explore the disc, 99 to be exact but clone dvd only show 17 files it’s as though anydvd did not do it’s trick by removing these files a new protection or just an updated version.
When you get clone dvd to back up this dvd a pop up comes up saying clone is trying to repair dvd structure.

Best thing to do this:

1.) DISABLE AnyDVD (little fox on the taskbar should be grey).
2.) Navigate to the VIDEO_TS folder of the DVD.
3.) Copy all files ending with .IFO to your harddisk. ONLY those with .IFO, not the big .VOB files!
4.) ENABLE AnyDVD again (just in case, so you don’t forget it)
5.) ZIP the .IFO files to one file. Name it with a cool filename (e.g., Little_Black_Book_UK.zip)
6.) Write a an email to support(at)slysoft.com (replace (at) with @). Name your problem, try to identify the disc (e.g, Little Black Book, R2, UK), the UPC number if possible (below the barcode on the package). The information output of AnyDVD can be helpful as well.
7.) They like if you include the AnyDVD version and your AnyDVD serial number in this mail. You find this information in the Settings Window -> About.
8.) Attach ZIP file with the IFOs and send it.
9. send them to support@slysoft.com

Note: All opinions expressed in this post are my personal opinion and do not represent Elaborate Bytes AG or anyone

I would try to reproduce the problem myself but I cannot get a copy of this movie till next week at the earliest. I know that Blockbuster employees and other get them early but I do not have this privilege.:disagree:

I would turn off anydvd and get all the IFO files and send those to slysoft(at)support.com replacing at with @.

I too do not work for blockbuster or any other video rental company I just buy my dvd’s direct from suppliers in the USA who ship 2 to 4 weeks before the release date mate I actually get my dvd’s before the rental shops here in the uk and USA do.
Someone on another forum has already posted to slysoft the .ifo so will have to wait for update for Anydvd this movie is giving all headaches when it comes to full back, movie mode only no problem.
Check it out here

The .ifo have already been sent to slysoft.

You have got already one thread.
Link