Saw V problems

Hey everyone. I’m having problems with backing up Saw V. I’ve got DVDfab ver 5.2.3.0 and it keeps locking up while its trying to open Saw V. I’ve disabled pathplayer, and it will then open it up, but after I start the copy the program locks up before it hits the first minute of analyzing. If anyone has had any success or any tips–please keep me informed.

Which region do you have . I have reigon 1 widescreen and had no problems.

[QUOTE=csbond2;2202449]Which region do you have . I have reigon 1 widescreen and had no problems.[/QUOTE]

mine is region 1 also

more specifically region 1 widescreen unrated version

This is also a laptop with Vista if that makes a diff. Had ver 5.2.3.0 on my desktop with XP and will let u guys know if it works. So far, it’s gotten past the analyzing portion and had started the copy process with no hangups. A lot farther than the Vista machine has gotten… We’ll see…

I used DVD Fab 5.2.3.0 to back a full disk copy of Saw V on a Vista desktop DVD Fab cut right through it with no problems. But can’t get it to read Max Payne R1 unrated at all.And FAB just shuts down when attempting to read The Express.

But I’m sure Fengtao and Ting are working on the problem and will have an update out to resolve the issue soon.

failed to burn on XP machine with latest DVDfab in full disk and main disk modes. went out and bought some DL+r and in the process of trying the clone disk mode. I’ll let u guys know what happens.

Well, no luck. It cloned the disk with no errors. Put the disk in to play and i received a “disk is dirty” error on my dvd player after the Lionsgate screen and after a couple of copyright warnings. Well, i guess it’s time to leave this to the pros.

[quote=csbond2;2202449]Which region do you have . I have reigon 1 widescreen and had no problems.[/quote] Ditto : perhaps you guys have some kind of conflick going on with other programs, used Verbatim +R’s at 12X’s plays great, Also used the VSO burning engine also you guys might try the IMG burning engine

I am having an issue with Saw V as well. Burns through great on both full disc with DL and also compressed full disc with -r’s problem is it will not play in my dvd player. I have not tried the IMG engine but will do that and report back.

I had no problems with Saw 5. DVDFab 5.2.3.0 zipped right through it.

[QUOTE=Mike89;2203299]I had no problems with Saw 5. DVDFab 5.2.3.0 zipped right through it.[/QUOTE]
Same here…
Platinum 5.2.3.0, R1, WS…Customize Mode (Main Title) and Clone Mode…
like a hot knife through soft butter…:cool:

I was able to resolve my issues by using IMGBurn.

When ripping, Imgburn is always the one I use to burn. I just like the program and have had excellent results with it.

[quote=caviguy96;2203348]I was able to resolve my issues by using IMGBurn.[/quote] :clap::clap::clap: Great glad that you got it all straightened out