Saw 2

has anyone had problems with Saw 2? AnyDVD can not recognize the Dvd for some reason. Maybe I just have a bad copy, but I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem.

Thanks

lol, in the country where i live it’s still in the cinema.

I backed up Saw2 yesterday with AnyDvd and CloneDvD2. No problems…

Had no problems backing Region 1 widescreen using AnyDVD 5.8.4.1 and Nero Recode 2.

Protection seems pretty standard, nothing special:

Summary for drive F: (AnyDVD 5.8.4.1)
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Media is a Data DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2025248 sectors (3955 MBytes)
Total size: 3637069 sectors (7103 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: SAW_2
Media is CSS protected!
Video Standard: NTSC
Media is locked to region(s): 1!

RCE protection not found.
DVD structure appears to be correct.
Structural copy protection not found.
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

no problems here with anydvd 5.8.4.1 and CloneDvd2

does your drive recognize the disc at all? anydvd can’t work on something that isn’t recognized in the drive…

No problems at all with AnyDVD and CloneDVD2, or Clone CD, or Recode.

My drive takes awhile to recognize the disc for some reason, so the problem may have to do with the disc. I may just have to return the copy and get a new one.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.

I also had no problems backing up saw2 with AnyDvd and CloneDVD2
Sounds like a bad disk

Encryption = :bow: to the AnyDVD gods :iagree:

Saw 2 is an easy one. No new copy protection to speak of (Region 1 anyway). DVD Decrypter decrypts it fine even without AnyDVD.

Its got to be a drive problem or a disc problem because it was one of the easier ones i have done with anydvd and Clone DVD2.

I think the problem is that you’re trying to back up Saw 2. I mean, the first one was bad enough… LOL!

I’m sure some people will have problems with “Saw 3”. Probably more in watching than in copying…

no comments from the peanut gallery!

i like the saw movies and I’m looking forward to Saw III !!!

Copied SAW II yesterday with 1ClickDvdCopy and AnyDVD 5.9.1.1 without any problems at all.

Copied SAWII yesterday with 1ClickDvdCopy and AnyDVD 5.9.1.1 without any problems at all.

make sure that your any dvd is up to date

I had a problem coping it to, it said there was no disc, werid becasue i just copied other moveis a few days ago, i guess the disc is just bad…
-Aaron

just cleaned the disc and now it is working
-Aaron