Saving a Video Clip From Utube?

Does anyone know how to save a video clip from utube to your hard drive?.

That´s quite easy

Using FireFox…there´s a little add-on or plug-in (what´s the diff? I don´t know)
…called [B]VideoGet[/B]
Start the YouTube vid clip…click this thing…hi-light it and click DL

There´s another way which can be quite useful. Copy the URL of the video and go to [B]http://vixy.net/[/B] Enter the url of the clip you want and wait. When it is done, they´ll email you a link to where to DL it.

Happy hunting

[QUOTE=deanimator;2299841]That´s quite easy

Using FireFox…there´s a little add-on or plug-in (what´s the diff? I don´t know)
…called [B]VideoGet[/B]
Start the YouTube vid clip…click this thing…hi-light it and click DL

There´s another way which can be quite useful. Copy the URL of the video and go to [B]http://vixy.net/[/B] Enter the url of the clip you want and wait. When it is done, they´ll email you a link to where to DL it.

Happy hunting[/QUOTE]

There’s also an add-on called [B]DownloadHelper[/B] that does this same thing.

Just giving the man some options.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=TCAS;2299824]Does anyone know how to save a video clip from utube to your hard drive?.[/QUOTE]

go to this site.flvplayer4free(make sure you type the number 4).download and install the player plus the download toolbar which will download most any video that you play on a website.just start playing the video and a window will pop up showing downloading movie.once downloaded,they are usually in flash video format(flv)which you use the player to play.

[QUOTE=greyaburton;2299866]go to this site.flvplayer4free(make sure you type the number 4).download and install the player plus the download toolbar which will download most any video that you play on a website.just start playing the video and a window will pop up showing downloading movie.once downloaded,they are usually in flash video format(flv)which you use the player to play.[/QUOTE]

Thak you this did it although I have to have conversion software to convert the downloaded file which I already have AVS Video conversion Program. Thanks deanimato & jhtalisman also for suggestion. I will try those later when I have more time.