Savannahs nice, dark, quiet, part of the forum

Arrr!!! (enlightenment) Tabasco & Drool!

Not quite what I was trying to refer to, but hey, if thats what comes out of your sexual organ when your being aroused, then who am I to say different for your case? :wink:

Actually, you said it was not gender specific, and any sexual juices which leak out of any orifice/etc are going to be gender specific, with the exception of saliva and snot, and possibly earwax. Blood doesn’t count because it has different hormones running around in it, hence gender specific :stuck_out_tongue:

See? I knew debro would think too much about it. :wink:

In regards to the current topic upon which the words “not gender specific” were used, it was assumed by me that you would know to what I was reffering to. Perhaps I wasnt being clear enough, or perhaps the spotlight from the dance floor blinded me temporarily…

I was referring to either male or female sexual juices flowing. Hence not gender specific juices when theres a mass of 8 litres of it.

Better get a mop.

And make it a big one! :stuck_out_tongue:

For 8 litres? Nah, no mop needed, just mix it with coca cola, no-one will be able to tell the difference. Disgusting drink that coca cola…

I’ll bring some washing detergent, i mean, pepsi to help overall :wink:

Pepsi and Coke are useful for cleaning blood off streets… at least, that’s what cops use.

Tabasco sauce anyone?

Well I suppose it’s true, some like it hot! :wink:

Oooh, you know what I like. That’s good… because I have some more hotness for you…

It’s called… Spicy Chicken Teriyaki!

Ingredients:

1/4 cup lite soy sauce
3 tbsp prepared spicy brown mustard
1 tbsp firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 sliced thin medium onion
1 cut in half garlic clove
2 tbsp vegetable oil
4 skinned boned chicken breast halves, each about 4 oz
1 spinach and pepper saute (see recip, e for this)

Directions:

In medium bowl, whisk together soy sauce, mustard, sugar and ginger;
set aside.

In large, nonstick skillet, over high heat, toast sesame seeds until golden brown, about 4 minutes; remove from pan and set aside.

In same skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until soft, about 5 minutes, if desired, discard garlic clove halves. Add chicken and soy sauce mixture to skillet. Cover and simmer, turning chicken over once, until chicken is cooked through.

Meanwhile, prepare spinach and pepper saute. To serve, place chicken on platter, pour sauce and vegetables over chicken and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Place sauteed mixture on platter. Garnish with scallion fan.

Indeed.

However, I failed to notice either whips or chains in that recipe. Can’t help but mention how disappointed I am.

My apologies a thousand times over! I shall append to my recipe as follows:

Optional: You may whip yourself or your “special one” while chained to your chair as you consume the deliciously spicy chicken teriyaki.

Bon appetite! :wink:

Mmmmmmmm. Eat the chicken my ‘precious’…

cracks whip

Pass the… salt. Please.

Angel Cake

9 egg whites
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
1 cup sugar
7/8 cup flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla

Beat the whites of the eggs to a froth, add the cream of tartar and beat till the eggs are stiff but not dry, then gradually add the sugar (which has been sifted twice), beating after additions. Sift the flour with the salt five times and fold it into the mixture. Add the vanilla. Bake in an ungreased angel cake tin in a very moderate oven (250-320 degrees F.) for forty-five minutes. Be careful not to jar or disturb while baking. Remove from the oven, turn the pan upside down on a wire netting or with a knife handle or some other small article inserted under the edge of the pan to permit steam to escape, and let it stand until the cake falls out. Ice placed on the bottom of the tin will hasten the release of the cake.

Ahaahahahahaha!

Now you can attract gorgeous angels of the sex appropriate to your tastes into your lair, where they can be seduced by the dark side (the dark side being you)!

BYO: Whips, chains and studded leather underwear :wink:

Oooh, do G-strings count?

Savvy, be sure to bring that little number everyone always talks about. :wink:

I don’t know if G-strings count, because they aren’t inherently evil.

Crutchess studded leather underwear are inherently evil, as they pose absolutely no other purpose other than to shock people and be incredibly nawty.
Whips & Chains, similarly. Designed to inflict pain.

G-strings -> Designed for easy access/ to look sexy. That’s close, but not really any sort of crime. Otherwise you could consider nudity to be a crime, something which everyone is guilty of.

Hey! That’s a great way to get everyone into hell! Redefine nudity as inheritantly evil!!! Eeryone has to get naked at some point in their life.
I doubt that after you come sliding down the fallopian tube that the doctors are waiting at the other end to catch you with a pair of tracky pants :wink:

As an example, cityrail (sydney, australia’s public train system) had 90% of trains running late (more than 3:59 min:sec by cityrail definition) so to get a better record, they redefined late as (5:59 min:sec after scheduled time) and now all sydney cityrail commuters are in hell!

I don’t know if G-strings count, because they aren’t inherently evil.

Come come Danny, you are forgetting your roots in the Quest! Have not you remembered the evilness of the… shudder

MALE G-STRING!?

Yes, it is a fearful thing. And, might I add, inherently evil.