Sate acard duplicator and 360 games

vbimport

hi guys, i have just bought a sata acard duplicator
it has the ARS-2051 controller which is bd/dvd compatible
and 2 brand new pioneer s18 drives.
both dvd writers have latest firmware on and now so does the controller.
The problem is burning backups. I ca burn a backup using cloncd or imgburn and it works. I can then go and put it into the dupe and try to back it up. and it burns properly but wont work. i can clearly see the difference in the burn.
On a normal 360 backup it doesnt burn all the way to the edge of the dvd, there is always about 1/2cm left on the outer edge. With the duplicator there isnt this unburned edge. it seems to burn all the way to the edge of the disc.

have tried different drives etc and its deffo not them. it has to be something to do with setting/controller. Any ideas?
thanks

[QUOTE=tarik;2557777]hi guys, i have just bought a sata acard duplicator
it has the ARS-2051 controller which is bd/dvd compatible
and 2 brand new pioneer s18 drives.
both dvd writers have latest firmware on and now so does the controller.
The problem is burning backups. I ca burn a backup using cloncd or imgburn and it works. I can then go and put it into the dupe and try to back it up. and it burns properly but wont work. i can clearly see the difference in the burn.
On a normal 360 backup it doesnt burn all the way to the edge of the dvd, there is always about 1/2cm left on the outer edge. With the duplicator there isnt this unburned edge. it seems to burn all the way to the edge of the disc.

have tried different drives etc and its deffo not them. it has to be something to do with setting/controller. Any ideas?
thanks[/QUOTE]

I really wonder why you would to have a DUPLICATOR for your OWN xbox backups??

cos it was cheap and it frees up my computer for other tasks while i transfer all my backups from aone to verbatim media