Sarah Palin on Fox

vbimport

First, I didn’t know she could read.:eek:
Second, to the rest of the world, she is not representative of 99 44/100th’s% of all Americans.:disagree: By Golly Fox isn’t only down the tubes, it has hit the septic tank. :Z

Is this a riddle, where we have to do our own research to know, what you are talking about? :confused:

Zath, looks like you just drank a gallon of Kool Aid from Nancy Pelosi’s roadside stand. :wink: He is referring to Sara Palin signing on with Fox News as a contributor and doing a character assassination on her at the same time. I wouldn’t say too much about Fox News’ business decisions of late. They are destroying the competition in the ratings and this move will only make them more dominate, IMO. If CNN were smart they would have signed her up.

I clicked on this thread because I thought it was some girl on girl action between Sarah Palin and Megan Fox.:wink: I have been sorely disapointed and sadly mistaken.:doh:

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2484634]I clicked on this thread because I thought it was some girl on girl action between Sarah Palin and Megan Fox.:wink: I have been sorely disapointed and sadly mistaken.:doh:[/QUOTE]
:bow:

[QUOTE=UTR;2484618]Zath, looks like you just drank a gallon of Kool Aid from Nancy Pelosi’s roadside stand. :wink: He is referring to Sara Palin signing on with Fox News as a contributor and doing a character assassination on her at the same time. I wouldn’t say too much about Fox News’ business decisions of late. They are destroying the competition in the ratings and this move will only make them more dominate, IMO. If CNN were smart they would have signed her up.[/QUOTE]

Sarah, the worst thing to happen to the right. UTR, you know I am not a Pelosi supporter!! You know I voted for McCain. How could anybody with any intelligence think that this person, who has now sold out to Fox (which is a business, not a political party) is serious. She left the Governorship she was voted in for to be a consultant on Fox. Of course FOX took her on, she is a joke. Great service to the people. How is the train wreck that this country is headed for going to be derailed with rightwingnuts like Sarah Palin espousing her idiotic non factual views. Sarah Palin, just like Glenn Beck aren’t Republican, they are nuts. I suppose you believe in all the grandiose Glenn Beck theories too. Just goes to show, voice a different opinion and U, TR shoot your own. I am sick of these “Teabaggers” messing and dividing the right and moderate base. Where are the people going to come from to clean up this mess we are in, not from the Dems, they made it. I guess you are a Glenn Beck follower . That’s when FOX started slipping, when they put on Glenn Beck. I can’t wait for Palin to put her foot in her mouth, always good for a laugh. Too bad UTR, It is apparent you can’t see the forest for the trees anymore. Where did you get the idea that I questioned FOX’s business decision’s, did you project you own sentiments? Their are a lot of popular, highly rated shows that are crap. Fox espouses crap, so they put on more crap to spread it around. No wonder why the world hates America, look at what’s on the face of it. I guess you believe Fox is “Fair and Balanced”, like any news is “Fair and Balanced”. I expected more from you.

@DrageMester, Have a cup of coffee.

Megan Fox is a dog, bow-wow. That’s the problem with HD, you can see how pitted and ugly her face is.

She left the Governorship she was voted in for to be a consultant on Fox.

…and consultant is the key. Means she can say just about anything and no one can dispute her…

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]
Megan Fox is a dog, bow-wow. [/QUOTE]

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth . . . :doh:

High ratings don’t necessarily equate to meaningful content…If it did, then American Idol would be an intellectual pursuit…Or Britney Spears would be considered a musical artist…Or NASCAR would be more than a reason for a bunch of throwbacks to get together and drink beer…

[QUOTE=justcallmebob;2484746]Talk about putting your foot in your mouth . . . :doh:[/QUOTE]

I could concede on Megan Fox, it’s obviously subjective, she does good look good airbrushed with a can of bondo rubbed on her.:iagree:

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484761]I could concede on Megan Fox, it’s obviously subjective, she does good look good airbrushed with a can of bondo rubbed on her.:iagree:[/QUOTE]
Don’t forget the sandblasting and clearcoat after…

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]Sarah, the worst thing to happen to the right. UTR, you know I am not a Pelosi supporter!! You know I voted for McCain.[/QUOTE]

I am a conservative. Not a Republican/Democrat/Independent/Libertarian. I voted for McCain too but he was far from being my first choice. I ended up voting for the lesser of two evils. You, or I, don’t know enough about Palin to claim much of anything regarding her worth to the conservative movement. What I have heard from her in print and otherwise is to know she just might be a very powerful political person in the upcoming years. I am not going to snap judge her but will continue to listen to what she says. So far I haven’t seen her make a bad move or any worse moves than McCain, Obama, Biden, Hillary etc. have made.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]How could anybody with any intelligence think that this person, who has now sold out to Fox (which is a business, not a political party) is serious.[/QUOTE]

Sold out to Fox? She accepted a place in their commentator lineup and might do a few specials. How does this make her any more of a sellout than any other politician that has done the same for any other network? Is Mike Huckabee a sellout too? It is baseless remarks like this one that only serves to make Palin a stronger political force. Average people know these type type of remarks are over the top and carry no merit and makes them sympathize with her all the more.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]She left the Governorship she was voted in for to be a consultant on Fox. Of course FOX took her on, she is a joke. Great service to the people.[/QUOTE]

This is another baseless remark. You have no knowledge about when she decided to be a Fox commentator. What makes her such a joke to you? Be specific. If you just regurgitate what the far left bloggers have written I can shoot down every comment you list with the actual truth. IMO, Fox made a great business decision and it will further extend their dominance in the cable news arena.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]How is the train wreck that this country is headed for going to be derailed with rightwingnuts like Sarah Palin espousing her idiotic non factual views. Sarah Palin, just like Glenn Beck aren’t Republican, they are nuts.[/QUOTE]

It is my opinion that the only thing that will save this country is the strong application of conservative principles. What idiotic views is Palin espousing? Be specific. Precisely what makes Palin a nut?

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]I suppose you believe in all the grandiose Glenn Beck theories too. Just goes to show, voice a different opinion and U, TR shoot your own. [/QUOTE]

I rarely watch Glenn Beck. He is too over the top for my taste.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]I am sick of these “Teabaggers” messing and dividing the right and moderate base. Where are the people going to come from to clean up this mess we are in, not from the Dems, they made it.[/QUOTE]

You should learn more about the Tea Party movement. You might find more in common with them than you know. They are made up of Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Conservatives that are tired of seeing this country circling the drain. It is a movement that runs broad and deep and will shape the next several elections. I live in Virginia and the Tea Party movement played a huge role in our election last November.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]I guess you are a Glenn Beck follower .[/QUOTE]

I rarely watch Glenn Beck.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]That’s when FOX started slipping, when they put on Glenn Beck. I can’t wait for Palin to put her foot in her mouth, always good for a laugh.[/QUOTE]

Fox isn’t slipping. Their ratings are continuing to grow when the other cable news networks are declining. In your opinion they may be slipping but not in the public’s opinion.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]Too bad UTR, It is apparent you can’t see the forest for the trees anymore.[/QUOTE]

I see quite clearly. I think it is you that has bought into the Palin bashing frenzy promoted by the far left. It is people like you that make them feel their Palin bashing pays off. In reality it only makes her stronger.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]Where did you get the idea that I questioned FOX’s business decision’s, did you project you own sentiments? Their are a lot of popular, highly rated shows that are crap. Fox espouses crap, so they put on more crap to spread it around.[/QUOTE]

One man’s crap is another man’s caviar.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]No wonder why the world hates America, look at what’s on the face of it. I guess you believe Fox is “Fair and Balanced”, like any news is “Fair and Balanced”.[/QUOTE]

I am not going to speak for what the world thinks of the USA. It is far down on my list of concerns. I am far more worried about protecting the Constitutional rights of our citizens. We are deficit spending ourselves into bannana republic status and if it isn’t stopped soon the whole world will suffer for it.

If it weren’t for Fox News, the news media in this country would be far from fair and balanced.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484735]I expected more from you.[/QUOTE]

I don’t know what to expect from you.

[QUOTE=justcallmebob;2484746]Talk about putting your foot in your mouth . . . :doh:[/QUOTE]

If she is a dog then a “perfect ten” doesn’t exist in his world. :wink:

Just another lefty loser with nothing positive to say about Sarah

Note his last sentence…"that´s the rhetoric reserved for Adolf Hitler."
Now I´m not suggesting at all, that we can equate the two, but the mentality that supported Hitler is the same mass-patriotism that pervades all societies when the going gets tough. We are in this situation again…we being the entire western economy in which the USA still plays the biggest role…and the same monsters will rear their heads.

It´s not necessary to demonize Sarah Palin, or cringe at Glenn Beck´s rantings, or call Obama a terrorist…we are witnessing how society functions. Ignoring them won´t make them go away either.
Please consider that if the majority think this way (referring at least to Fox´s ratings), that doesn´t mean they are right!

Anyway, let´s not sling disparaging comments around in here please, and go smell the coffee…

:cool:

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484761]I could concede on Megan Fox, it’s obviously subjective, she does good look good airbrushed with a can of bondo rubbed on her.:iagree:[/QUOTE]
ROTFLMAO :iagree:
I’ve got transformers on bluray. WOOF!

[QUOTE=pipemanid;2484764]Don’t forget the sandblasting and clearcoat after…[/QUOTE]
And, lets say … a 6pack of beer for good measure.

[QUOTE=UTR;2484768]If she is a dog then a “perfect ten” doesn’t exist in his world. ;)[/QUOTE]
You must live in a small world :iagree:

On a positive note, I’ve become an expert on flying helicopters, abseiling, fresh-water fishing and jetboating … because I can see them all from here :iagree:

[QUOTE=debro;2484828]On a positive note, I’ve become an expert on flying helicopters, abseiling, fresh-water fishing and jetboating … because I can see them all from here :iagree:[/QUOTE]

I know I am an expert on nearly everything because I once slept at a Holiday Inn. :smiley:

[QUOTE=UTR;2484767]I am a conservative. Not a Republican/Democrat/Independent/Libertarian. I voted for McCain too but he was far from being my first choice. I ended up voting for the lesser of two evils. You, or I, don’t know enough about Palin to claim much of anything regarding her worth to the conservative movement. What I have heard from her in print and otherwise is to know she just might be a very powerful political person in the upcoming years. I am not going to snap judge her but will continue to listen to what she says. So far I haven’t seen her make a bad move or any worse moves than McCain, Obama, Biden, Hillary etc. have made.[B] Get some Q-tips, Johnson and Johnson make really good ones, the cotton won’t fall off[/B]

Sold out to Fox? She accepted a place in their commentator lineup and might do a few specials. How does this make her any more of a sellout than any other politician that has done the same for any other network? Is Mike Huckabee a sellout too? It is baseless remarks like this one that only serves to make Palin a stronger political force. Average people know these type type of remarks are over the top and carry no merit and makes them sympathize with her all the more.[B]Yes, Huckabee is a sellout, too[/B]

This is another baseless remark. You have no knowledge about when she decided to be a Fox commentator. What makes her such a joke to you? Be specific. If you just regurgitate what the far left bloggers have written I can shoot down every comment you list with the actual truth. IMO, Fox made a great business decision and it will further extend their dominance in the cable news arena.[B]I don’t read left wingg Blogs, or right wing Blogs[/B

It is my opinion that the only thing that will save this country is the strong application of conservative principles. What idiotic views is Palin espousing? Be specific. Precisely what makes Palin a nut?[B]There’s a limit on how much you can post n a forum, Her foreign Policy expeerince "I can see Russia from my backyard is one of them[/B]

I rarely watch Glenn Beck. He is too over the top for my taste.[B]Rarely?[/B]

You should learn more about the Tea Party movement. You might find more in common with them than you know. They are made up of Democrats, Republicans, Independents, Conservatives that are tired of seeing this country circling the drain. It is a movement that runs broad and deep and will shape the next several elections. I live in Virginia and the Tea Party movement played a huge role in our election last November.[B]Poor Virginia[/B]

I rarely watch Glenn Beck.[B]Rarely, Hmm.[/B]

Fox isn’t slipping. Their ratings are continuing to grow when the other cable news networks are declining. In your opinion they may be slipping but not in the public’s opinion.[B]A Popularity contest as a news source.[/B]

I see quite clearly. I think it is you that has bought into the Palin bashing frenzy promoted by the far left. It is people like you that make them feel their Palin bashing pays off. In reality it only makes her stronger.[B]Everyone knows she’s an idiot[/B]

One man’s crap is another man’s caviar. [B]I have a septic full of caviar for you if you want it.[/B]

I am not going to speak for what the world thinks of the USA. It is far down on my list of concerns. I am far more worried about protecting the Constitutional rights of our citizens. We are deficit spending ourselves into bannana republic status and if it isn’t stopped soon the whole world will suffer for it. [B]We are a Banana Republic!![/B]

If it weren’t for Fox News, the news media in this country would be far from fair and balanced. HA H HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I don’t know what to expect from you.[/QUOTE]

Seig Heil!!(in the sense of line up and raise your hand in unison) Right Wing Fanboy! Palin has impaled herself with her stupid commentaries, to believe an idiot like that has anything worthwhile. I have never heard her say anything that made any sense, unless she was reading a script at the time. Your hide behind the word conservative. You belong to the part of UTR. Sarah Palin isn’t a conservative either. Glenn Beck is Tea Bagger. It is people like him and Sarah that are trying to “Tea Bag” the whole country (it’s ironic that these people don’t know what that expression means. Maybe they lack the bollocks. I had my say. Now you can do your usual paragraph by paragraph dissection which does nothing more than project your “so called conservative” tendencies. You should re-read all your posts on this forum. You would be surprised what they come off as. Hitler was conservative too. Keeping everything the same is not the answer, that is what conservative means.

@pipermanid: Like usual, right on the money.:iagree:

I will ask everyone to stick to discussing the initial post (…although I’m not sure what the initial intent was…), and not go down the lane of dissecting each other’s comments. That is not what this forum is for, nor does this forum support that idea, and any further comments directed towards a particular member may be deleted, get you banned, and/or cause this thread to be closed. (I see the latter happening anyway, to be honest).

For the sake of discussion, get back on track, and save the highly inappropriate off-topic discussion of one-another’s personal views for another forum or for private messages. If you are incapable of this, please let the appropriate moderator know and this thread can be one of the many to bite the dust because civilized discussion cannot be had without personal affronts.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484836]Seig Heil!!(in the sense of line up and raise your hand in unison) Right Wing Fanboy! Palin has impaled herself with her stupid commentaries, to believe an idiot like that has anything worthwhile. I have never heard her say anything that made any sense, unless she was reading a script at the time.[/QUOTE]

I won’t take the time to quote all the gaffs from Obama and Biden. They make Palin look like Einstein. Have you seen Obama speak without a teleprompter? Palin gave her convention speech from memory after the teleprompters failed. I am not saying she is Super Woman but she is far from what people like you try to portray her. This seems to be a trend against popular conservative women though for whatever reason.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484836]Your hide behind the word conservative. You belong to the part of UTR. Sarah Palin isn’t a conservative either.[/QUOTE]

When I admit that I am a conservative how can I be hiding behind it? Why isn’t Palin a conservative? I see this as another baseless statement.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484836]Glenn Beck is Tea Bagger. It is people like him and Sarah that are trying to “Tea Bag” the whole country (it’s ironic that these people don’t know what that expression means. [/QUOTE]

I guess using a sexually demeaning term to describe someone you don’t agree with is a legit debate tactic? Also, the people that make up the Tea Party movement know the slang you are throwing around in an effort to demean them. They just choose to take the higher road.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484836]I had my say.[/QUOTE]

If you say so.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2484836]Now you can do your usual paragraph by paragraph dissection which does nothing more than project your “so called conservative” tendencies. You should re-read all your posts on this forum. You would be surprised what they come off as. Hitler was conservative too. Keeping everything the same is not the answer, that is what conservative means.[/QUOTE]

I don’t make posts here to please you. You started a thread, I responded. I think you are dead wrong and you think you are dead right. To be honest the only way one can respond to your rambling responses is through dissection.

Just for your education, Hitler was not a conservative. He was a fascist. They are not the same even though you might have convinced yourself otherwise.