Sarah palin obamas waterloo

vbimport

GUY’S
As you all know SARAH PALIN gov. OF alaska made her
speech to the choir at the republican convention. So
here’s the question about MCAINS running mate.Is she
a threat to OBAMA, or just another GERALDINE FERRERO.
ZAP.:D:D

[QUOTE=zap em;2121493]GUY’S
As you all know SARAH PALIN gov. OF alaska made her
speech to the choir at the republican convention. So
here’s the question about MCAINS running mate.Is she
a threat to OBAMA, or just another GERALDINE FERRERO.
ZAP.:D:D[/QUOTE]

My opinion she is limited in experiences…and she is NO HILLARY…fact…she is 180 degrees of Hillary on everything.

I don’t care what side you are on politically, Palin walked onto the stage and hit a grand slam home run tonight. You can definitely say she isn’t Hillary Clinton. She came from nothing to be the VP candidate of a major political party and didn’t rely on her husband to get a leg up. I’m not a woman but I can’t see why any woman in this country can’t be proud of the gains Palin has made all on her own. Whether you agree with her politically, or not, we all saw a conservative star born tonight. She delivered a speech with incredible skill and dexterity and did it under an amount of pressure few of us could have born without breaking. I think she is as much a breakthrough candidate as Obama after tonight. Who would have thought a year ago that the two most exciting politicians in the political arena now would be a black man and a self made woman with the tenacity of a pit bull with lipstick! (the line of the night, IMO) No matter who wins, history will be made this election.

Unfortuntaly she has baggages…and ethical problems back home…oh yeah she has a nanny to watch her kids…so she isn’t the typical middle working class woman sorry to say…notice how she first came out talking about family values now where is the family values??? Wasn’t she all about family values and principles.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2121698]Unfortuntaly she has baggages…and ethical problems back home…oh yeah she has a nanny to watch her kids…so she isn’t the typical middle working class woman sorry to say…notice how she first came out talking about family values now where is the family values??? Wasn’t she all about family values and principles.[/QUOTE]

She is more the “average” person than McCain, Obama or Biden by a mile. She has earned everything she has achieved and hasn’t relied on a family steeped in politics for decades, a husband being a previous president, family wealth etc. She not only took on the opposition party in Alaska but she took on her own party, won and then cleaned house. She, and her family, took an absolute beating from the media the past week and last night she shook it off and delivered a knockout punch in the first round.

As for family values, what are they exactly? IMO, they are what each individual family determines. Not what some politician defines them to be. I think her life experiences are the same as many families have faced, and are facing, day in and day out. In fact, she has experience in so many categories it almost defies belief. No matter what side of politics you support, belittling Palin as not being from the marrow of Americana is ignoring the obvious. She looks to be the real deal and I suspect that many, many people from all walks of life will see it. I, for one, am so glad to see someone on the political stage that isn’t steeped in the Washington, DC inside the Beltway politics or the product of a corrupt political machine. I can only hope as time goes on she is as genuine she appears to be at this moment.

[QUOTE=UTR;2121706]She is more the “average” person than McCain, Obama or Biden by a mile. She has earned everything she has achieved and hasn’t relied on a family steeped in politics for decades, a husband being a previous president, family wealth etc. She not only took on the opposition party in Alaska but she took on her own party, won and then cleaned house. She, and her family, took an absolute beating from the media the past week and last night she shook it off and delivered a knockout punch in the first round.

As for family values, what are they exactly? IMO, they are what each individual family determines. Not what some politician defines them to be. I think her life experiences are the same as many families have, and are, facing day in and day out. In fact, she has experience in so many categories it almost defies belief. No matter what side of politics you support belittling Palin as not being from the marrow of Americana is ignoring the obvious. She is the real deal and I suspect that many, many people from all walks of life will see it. I, for one, am so glad to see someone on the political stage that isn’t steeped in the Washington, DC inside the Beltway politics. I can only hope as time goes on she is as genuine she appears to be at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Well said UTR, I totally agree…:iagree:

[QUOTE=UTR;2121706]She is more the “average” person than McCain, Obama or Biden by a mile. She has earned everything she has achieved and hasn’t relied on a family steeped in politics for decades, a husband being a previous president, family wealth etc. She not only took on the opposition party in Alaska but she took on her own party, won and then cleaned house. She, and her family, took an absolute beating from the media the past week and last night she shook it off and delivered a knockout punch in the first round.

As for family values, what are they exactly? IMO, they are what each individual family determines. Not what some politician defines them to be. I think her life experiences are the same as many families have faced, and are facing, day in and day out. In fact, she has experience in so many categories it almost defies belief. No matter what side of politics you support, belittling Palin as not being from the marrow of Americana is ignoring the obvious. She looks to be the real deal and I suspect that many, many people from all walks of life will see it. I, for one, am so glad to see someone on the political stage that isn’t steeped in the Washington, DC inside the Beltway politics or the product of a corrupt political machine. I can only hope as time goes on she is as genuine she appears to be at this moment.[/QUOTE]

Not average someone who took 527 and works for a corrupted politican isn’t average american. Family value whom speaks of absentience but can’t do what she preaches…yeah that what I want…

So you think she can lie with the best of em’ huh :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2122243]Not average someone who took 527 and works for a corrupted politican isn’t average american. Family value whom speaks of absentience but can’t do what she preaches…yeah that what I want…[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and vent. It’s OK. I can understand why she scares the he!! out of the far left. You know what? I bet she even scares the he!! out of a lot of Republicans. :wink:

[QUOTE=Bob;2122312]So you think she can lie with the best of em’ huh :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

You missed the point. She DOESN’T have to lie about anything. Her life story is real and rich with Americana. This includes warts and all. That is why she appeals to so many. Look at Obama. They have pumped this guy up with so much air he is another 3 psi from flying around the room like a deflating balloon. When I look at McCain, Obama and Biden I see nothing but the good old boys club and being a member of this group has nothing to do with skin color or age.

I wish they were all running for president with the runner up being the VP. If this were the case Palin would whip them all walking away. She is the real thing where Obama is a carefully packaged and polished front man for the Chicago political machine and George Soros. Biden as been in the Senate so long he will probably be taking the train between Washington, DC and Delaware three weeks after he is dead. McCain isn’t quite as bad and I do cut anyone some slack that suffered as a POW so badly that he can’t lift his arms above his shoulders. Even he though has a lot of the old Washington ways ingrained in him.

I didn’t miss any point. All politicians are liars. I wasn’t just pointing to Palin…may the best liar win.

edit:
I forgot to mention i’ve been a registered voter in the USA since 1974.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2121499]My opinion she is limited in experiences…and she is NO HILLARY…fact…she is 180 degrees of Hillary on everything.[/QUOTE]

This is her best quality!!
To be honest I dont like most of them, Bush has been a big disappointment.
This woman is a breath of fresh air with all the rest full of hot air.
Forget all the political nonsense, we need a leader to stand tough on the world stage, and to defend and insure our security.
I will take the war hero over the community organizer backed by left wing big money any day.

Is she
a threat to OBAMA

Yes, i believe so.

I wish they were all running for president with the runner up being the VP.

seem you know about American Presidential History. :slight_smile:

Sarah Palin is an extremist.

Anyone that wants the government to tell some little kid (or any woman) that was raped by a relative or some demented criminal and became pregnant, that she will carry the child to term and cannot have an abortion, I don’t want her to have her finger on the button.

Anyone that repeatedly harasses a small town librarian to remove “objectional” books from her library and then when she refuses, fires her - I don’t want that a person with that mentality to take over if McDepends cannot finish out his term.

Anyone that takes a small Alaskan town of 9000 from a balanced budget to a 22 million dollar deficit as mayor, can’t turn around the economy in the US.

It’s a no-brainer- this bitch is poison.

[QUOTE=Crabbyappleton;2123012]Sarah Palin is an extremist.

Anyone that wants the government to tell some little kid (or any woman) that was raped by a relative or some demented criminal and became pregnant, that she will carry the child to term and cannot have an abortion, I don’t want her to have her finger on the button.

Anyone that repeatedly harasses a small town librarian to remove “objectional” books from her library and then when she refuses, fires her - I don’t want that a person with that mentality to take over if McDepends cannot finish out his term.

Anyone that takes a small Alaskan town of 9000 from a balanced budget to a 22 million dollar deficit as mayor, can’t turn around the economy in the US.

It’s a no-brainer- this bitch is poison.[/QUOTE]You are very correct sir… i wasn’t going to go into all that.

I was just waiting for more from the political analyst registered avid voters here.

When someone calls Palin a “bitch” they lose all credibility, IMO. It never fails to amaze me how liberals can say they support women and then call one a bitch just because she has different political/social/religious views from them. All the stuff Crabbyappleton listed is the same vitriol put up by the hate filled leftist bloggers. The lefties can’t see that the more they trash Palin the stronger they will make her and the more support she will receive. The majority of the far left is filled with so much hate that it is eating them hollow inside. The one thing Crabby said that I do agree with is that Palin is poison but only to the radical far left liberals. Palin represents their worst nightmare which is someone that wasn’t forged in the liberal furnace of an Ivy League school can actually become president. She shows that a person with a normal upbringing that drives herself to work and buys her own groceries can be considered to be a presidential contender. The fact that she is a woman too is just more icing on the cake.

Just as the left has been shocked by Palin, so are a lot of country club Republicans, IMO. She may just be the biggest threat to those in Washington, DC that have come to see themselves as the American version of royalty. If Palin turns out to be nearly as authentic as she currently appears, I predict she is going to rock Washington, DC right down to its foundations.

Name calling is neither here nor there. What these Presidential hopefuls stand by is. They are all liars.

If you don’t agree with what Crabbyappleton posted then vote for her/them. She has stated all of the above.

I fully intend to vote, Bob. Name calling does matter to most people. Especially calling a woman a bitch just because of her beliefs.

I think this will be a big voter turn out. Biggest i have seen anyway as the population has grown since i first voted. The thing for me is i just hope the voters will look at all the beliefs of the candidates and not just the … oh man he/she sure sounded like a trooper, wow did you hear that! They’ll lie to make/hope you will vote for them so really read their beliefs you registered voters!

Yes. Please stop the name calling as, there is always someone willing to retaliate, then the thread just turns into flaming and will then end up closed.

[QUOTE=UTR;2122357]

She DOESN’T have to lie about anything. [/QUOTE]

If she doesn’t [B][I]have[/I][/B] to lie, then why does she?

During her cute little speech at the RNC, which was filled with nothing but lies, errr, mistruths, she and her backers stretched the truth to the point of no return.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080904/ap_on_el_pr/cvn_fact_check

Just out of curiousity, is she going to support an $XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dollar bridge to Europe while campaigning?:stuck_out_tongue: