Santa is coming to take my money

And how much will it be ?

Including the gift I gave myself, I guess I spent about $600…

For that money I’ve got
-something for my mom -> dunno what yet
-something for my dad -> some dvd’s
-something for me and my girl -> 3 days to the city of antwerpen (belgium) in some nice hotel :slight_smile:
-something for my parents in law (no I am not married -> 2 bottles of good red wine
-something for /me -> a digicam :slight_smile:

The fat bastard will get zero dollar from me. I ain’t giving nobody any gifts, myself included. I buy gifts whenever, just not on holidays.

Originally posted by Stoner
The fat bastard will get zero dollar from me. I ain’t giving nobody any gifts, myself included. I buy gifts whenever, just not on holidays.

I always see xmas as a good moment to give a nice gift to myself… that’s one of those times that ppl won’t comment me for buying things I can’t afford :slight_smile:

The fat bastard …
:bigsmile: … funny guy

Well i guess i aint giving any money to presents, students arent supposed to, are they? :wink:

Sorry to spoil it for you guys , but Santa does not exist :bigsmile:

Santa doesn’t take my money, it’s the girl :slight_smile:

Nothing! Sinterklaas (Dutch festivity on december 5th) however cost me about 50 euros. But I always say “give and ye shall receive”

50 bucks or so for my parents, 40 bucks for my girlfriend. Have to suck up to parents to pay for college and have to give money to GF to continue the sucking :cool:

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
[B]

I always see xmas as a good moment to give a nice gift to myself… that’s one of those times that ppl won’t comment me for buying things I can’t afford :slight_smile: [/B]

The same here, we’ve just bought ourselves a very nice DVD-player and tuner/receiver … :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

So much for keeping the fat bastard outta my pocket. Just dropped $500 on components for a new system. I hate holidays.:a

Edit: Make that $600. Old PSU died, placed order for an Antec Tru480.

Jeez you tight arsed buggers :wink: This household will spend at least £1500 or about $2250. Son has had loads spent on him and we will match that for the girl :frowning: started spending earlier than usual and got carried away :frowning:

400$ for christmas went to my clutch slave in my firebird. So unless its free this year, I dont have it…

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
something for me and my girl -> 3 days to the city of antwerpen (belgium) in some nice hotel :slight_smile:

Wasted money,dude!I’m belgian,and live approx. 30 km from Antwerp…there are much better places here to spend your $…:bigsmile:

Originally posted by roadworker
[B]

Wasted money,dude!I’m belgian,and live approx. 30 km from Antwerp…there are much better places here to spend your $…:bigsmile: [/B]

I guess we can spend about 3 days without getting bored. We where thinking of day one: city, day two: somewhere around the city, maybe museum/zoo/docks etc and day three (after leaving the hotel): another city, maybe gent?

Receiving:

The 3 Austin Powers movies and a PS2 game.

Giving:

Nearly $300.

Apparently, all my friends are greedy bastards.

Originally posted by Stoner
Best said!