Sandisk Cruzer Glide Flash Drive 32GB Help

vbimport

Hope I can get help. I have some folders of music in my Windows XP Computer. They were all ripped from store bought CD’s into MP3s. I stuck the drive in and set it up. Window pop up called my vault came up. I want to add the entire folder of each format. Country, Rock and the others. It only gives me the files with numbers. I’m looking to get a folder that says Country, Rock and the others when it copies to the flash drive. I used to have a External Hard Drive that did the job like the way I wanted it to but it crashed a few months ago. So I thought to save money and get this flash drive instead of buying a new more costly external hard drive. I want the load the Music folders from the flash drive to my new laptop. When I call Sandisk I can’t understand their people’s English to get help. Hope someone on here can give me some help. If I knew how to do a cable transfer I would consider doing that! Thanks

First Time I have ever used a Flash Drive before.

I don’t have a flash drive that large.
I have several smaller sandisk flash driver.
I’ve never had the problem.
I usually uninstall any of the software that comes on one of these drives .
I copy & paste folders all the time with no problem.

This may be what you want to do:

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5854/~/removing-secureaccess-on-a-flash-drive

start, my computer, select flash drive, it should be listed, click on it to open contents.
Leave the flash drive folder open, you can size the window so it doesn’t take up
the entire screen, say, only half screen size.
Next, navigate to your folder(s).
Then simply drag and drop folder(s) to flash drive folder.

Or you should be able to right click on music folder and select “copy” then navigate to flash drive icon and right click on it and click “paste”.

There are different ways to accomplish what you are trying to do.

[QUOTE=cholla;2695522]I don’t have a flash drive that large.
I have several smaller sandisk flash driver.
I’ve never had the problem.
I usually uninstall any of the software that comes on one of these drives .
I copy & paste folders all the time with no problem.

This may be what you want to do:

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5854/~/removing-secureaccess-on-a-flash-drive[/QUOTE]

Got 'er done Senor Cholla! Gracias! Elbows Up, Side to Side, Lean like a Cholla

You’re welcome midnightmike .
I use a microSD card something like this in a USB adapter for my car stereo.
Basically different genres in folders containing groups & albums.