Samsung's SH-233 New Drive Burns Quietly at 22x

Well as the title says these drives are only inKorea right now was wondering if anyone here got there hands on it and if it is better, worse or the same as the SH-223? More info on the link.

http://www.cdrinfo.com/Sections/News/Details.aspx?NewsId=23072

I am pretty sure that’s just a typo, the article dates from 22 April 2008. Only twice the 233 is mentioned, the rest is about the 223, no differences are mentioned. It’s all mentioned together, pretty sure they added the title and the first line to the original article and made an error.

[QUOTE=Essau;2082472]I am pretty sure that’s just a typo, the article dates from 22 April 2008. Only twice the 233 is mentioned, the rest is about the 223, no differences are mentioned. It’s all mentioned together, pretty sure they added the title and the first line to the original article and made an error.[/QUOTE]Funny i was just about to post the same thang :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info. I thought they were quitting on the 223 drives and going forward only.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2082619]Thanks for the info. I thought they were quitting on the 223 drives and going forward only.[/QUOTE]Well you could be right Dr.Who but i think it was some typo’s

Typo or not I want two…one for me and one for Bob. :slight_smile:

Yep that is definitely a typo

LOL!!! you never know about drive makers now days a drive that is hot today might just be
outdated tomorrow with a newer drive.