Samsung TV, DLP, SP46L6HX

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung 46" 16:9 HD READY DLP TV SP46L6HX. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I have a Samsung TV, DLP, SP46L6HX and it seems that the color wheel finally had it!!
Can anyone tell me what is the part number for this wheel so I can order it?? Also, it will be greatly appreciated if you know good sources with decent prices for this wheel.
The manual that came with the TV does not have any sort of information!! I tried several websites to find the part number and I was not successful!!

ThanX and waiting to hear your feed back.

Hello Samir,

I’m having exactly the same problem.
Have you finally found the part number and a website to buy it?

Thanks for your help!

Vincent

Dear Vincent,

Yes, finally I was able to find out the part numbers and they are as follows:

Lamp: BP96-00826A
Color Wheel: BP96-00674A

I reside in Jordan, and after several and numerouse searches I was able to find these parts in Dubai from a Samsung distributer. I do not have this distributer info. handy, but please let me know if you need it that if you are in this part of the world.

Good Luck

Samir

[QUOTE=Samir Farkouh;2477249]Dear Vincent,

Yes, finally I was able to find out the part numbers and they are as follows:

Lamp: BP96-00826A
Color Wheel: BP96-00674A

I reside in Jordan, and after several and numerouse searches I was able to find these parts in Dubai from a Samsung distributer. I do not have this distributer info. handy, but please let me know if you need it that if you are in this part of the world.

Good Luck

Samir[/QUOTE]

For the last 30mins - 1hr, I’ve been trying to find where on in my Samsung TV, DLP, SP46L6HX to find the part number for the colour wheel! I saw the part number fo the lamp and they match with the number you quoted above but can’t seem to find the number for the colour wheel. I need to be very sure before ordering any part.
Meanwhile, greatfull if youcan send the details of the samsung dealer in Dubai - need to place my order [can it be done online?]. thanks.

Thanks a lot for your answer, Samir!
The lamp reference could also be helpful in the future.

I’ve found the part on a lot of American websites (between 110 and 140 USD with the housing), I just need to find one willing to ship the wheel to France…

Thanks & regards

Vincent