Samsung TS-H552B Book Type

vbimport

Hi,
Anyone know if there are any firmware/patches/hacks/software for setting Book Type for Samsung TS-H552B? My current firmware is version TS06.
Anyone know if there is a kprobe-type utility that will work with this drive for testing burnt DVD media?
Regards,
Squish Squash

No bitsetting for TS-H552B. Use another DVD recorder if you need to burn DVD+R media with DVD-ROM booktype.

For error scanning, I think DW1620 is the most useful.

hello,i purchased a samsung dual layer dvd burner & cannot burn dvd movies,it reads the movie but has problems writing the movie.After attempting to write the dvd i get a error message,it says go to view log for error discription.out of 30 recordable disc i was only able to burn 10 dvd disc.it seemed to do better on -dvd recordable disc & in the process of recording my samsung burner would not even recognize the +dvd recordable disk,sometimes the +dvd disc would burn 1 hour 20min dvds & most times it would not.i have did the firmware tSO6 update.i had originaly had tSO4 version.Please help.my dell tech help line has had me reformatt my computor numerous times but that has not helped with my problem.i have windows xp home edition.