Samsung sw216b (q002)

vbimport

Just like to say that i own a samsung cd/r SW216B firmware q002 and that i have had nothing but success in using this little gem , i have been able to copy all safdisk protections and they come out just fine , does anybody else have this model , anyway thats all i have to say.

Rock on cloncd , you are the best

I do have a Samsung 216B but I have not made a single CloneCD copy yet.

the 216B is the 16x-10x-32x, right?

Originally posted by helenjas
Just like to say that i own a samsung cd/r SW216B firmware q002 and that i have had nothing but success in using this little gem , i have been able to copy all safdisk protections and they come out just fine…

Originally posted by wickedsun
I do have a Samsung 216B but I have not made a single CloneCD copy yet. the 216B is the 16x-10x-32x, right?
LOL…who’s correct?

@helenjas - backed up MOHAA, Serious Sam:SE, Renegade? Do the backups work everywhere?

@wickedsun - have you read the Down & Dirty Sticky Thread in this Forum?

Yep have backed up many safedisk 2 , black and white , and just backed up harry potter which is safe disc 2 , although needed to have hide cd/r turned on , but never had a single problem copying protections. give me a yell if you have a problem.
My cd/r rocks and i like it .

Rock on Clone cd

black and white , and just backed up harry potter which is safe disc 2 , although needed to have hide cd/r turned on , but never had a single problem copying protections. give me a yell if you have a problem.
Umm, these are not SD2.51.021, so nothing new here…

Sorry thought that these cd were , could you please tell me how to test and show the version of safedisk , clony just says safe disk v2 , i do have a safe disk version checker but not sure which files to load , it asks for a *.exe and then a *.icd , cant find a *.icd on any of the disks

Thought my cd writer was doing a good job , maybe i am wrong ??

Still think my writer rocks

Rock on clone cd

Originally posted by FutureProof

@helenjas - backed up MOHAA, Serious Sam:SE, Renegade? Do the backups work everywhere?

LOL!

I meant that I didnt make a CloneCD copy yet i.e.: never attempted to make a copy with the Samsung yet.

I can see how my post was confusing :wink:

Sorry futureproof not sure what your last reply was , looked through all your links at the bottom of your message , i think harry potter is the latest safe disk , well here in newzealand anyway , could you give me some hints on how to check it to see excatly what version it is. Sorry to be a bother , would just like to clear up the matter of if my cd writer is any good or not.
Thanks in advance

Jase

Rock on clone cd

[B]Sorry futureproof not sure what your last reply was , looked through all your links at the bottom of your message , i think harry potter is the latest safe disk , well here in newzealand anyway , could you give me some hints on how to check it to see excatly what version it is. Sorry to be a bother , would just like to clear up the matter of if my cd writer is any good or not.
Thanks in advance

Jase

Rock on clone cd [/B]
Ah, a K1W1; I’m with you now.

get SafeDisc Analyser if you don’t have it. Load the .exe from your harddrive, not the disc, into SDA. If it asks for the .icd and it’s not on the HDD then it’s not SD. The .icd is not found after 2.3.1 (I think) - it’s the safedisc loader or unwrapper if I’m not confused

Also when you scan a SafeDisc 2.51 disc with ClonyXXL it will report it:

Ahhhhh i see said the blind man , well i wanted to dispell the myth and really see if my burner was any good , went down and got a copy of serious sam and gave it a blast , clonny said that it was safedisc v2.51 so away we went , started up good old clone cd and behold a working copy of ss , then tried running it on my (yes i know) samsung dvd drive , low and behold it did not work , tried hide cdr and away we went , must say i am not a game person but nice to know that my burner was able to to the job.
Yeah my cd burner still rocks.

Rock on my burner

Rock on clone cd

Jase

…tried hide cdr and away we went , nice to know that my burner was able to to the job.
Very interesting. Can you send a report to elby about this? It’s in the CCD menu