Samsung SW-232B 32x buffer indicator always shows 2-7 %

vbimport

I'm using Easy CD Creator 5 Basic. CD's are burned with no errors, speed is good, but buffer level indicator goes down after 1st track and stays there to the end of recording.
Does anybody know that problem?

Are you doing a lot with your pc while writing, any progs that work in the background?
Just a sidenote, maybe you should use another copy program. EZ CD Creator isn’t very good, Nero for example is much better :slight_smile:

Well, first thing i’m going to do is to upgrade to Easy CD Creator Platinum.
I’ve heard different opinions about Nero. Is it more reliable than ECDC?

EZCD Platinum if fine if you don’t know any better and like slow burning bloatware… :Z

That’s how strongly I feel about it, hope I did not offend anyone :bigsmile:

Nero is way superior IMHO. Better, faster, smaller, more reliable.

“I’ve been clean for almost a year now and never felt better.” :cool:

Hope there is crack for the newest version, coz i have older version only (end of 2001 i believe).

Originally posted by kuryuka
Hope there is crack for the newest version, coz i have older version only (end of 2001 i believe).

Erm… that sort of thing is not discussed here. Cracks are illegal.

But since people are discussing here such features of CD burners as ability to copy copy-protected disks i thought my question would be appropriate :slight_smile:

Originally posted by kuryuka
But since people are discussing here such features of CD burners as ability to copy copy-protected disks i thought my question would be appropriate :slight_smile:

That’s not the same as using cracks. In my country for example we are allowed to take a back up of all our cd’s. So copying copy-protected disks is not necessarily illegal. Cracks are.

But first i need to try if Nero works better than ECDC.

Works OK, but buffer problem didn’t go away. Since underrun protection is on, burner burns CD’s, but buffer level falls every 1.5-2 minutes. Nero said in the end: “Buffer underun was avoided 8 times”.