Samsung SpinPoint T133 HD400LD: Not recognized?

[qanda]This thread is about the Samsung SpinPoint T133 HD400LD - hard drive - 400 GB - ATA-100. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I have recently bought this external hard drive from the internet and when I connect it to my usb port there is a sound played that says it is connected but I can’t seem to find it on the computer. The power is ok as the lights are on the hard drive so am hoping that someone can please help me with this problem :slight_smile: Casey

[QUOTE=casey01;2195229][qanda]This thread is about the Samsung SpinPoint T133 HD400LD - hard drive - 400 GB - ATA-100. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I have recently bought this external hard drive from the internet and when I connect it to my usb port there is a sound played that says it is connected but I can’t seem to find it on the computer. The power is ok as the lights are on the hard drive so am hoping that someone can please help me with this problem :slight_smile: Casey[/QUOTE]

Hi Have you still got the Drive I am looking for one to buy…if you are interested let me know…