Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB Review

vbimport

I just posted the article Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB Review..

MyCE is proud to review the Samsung Spinpoint F4 2TB hard drive.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/review/samsung-spinpoint-f4-2tb-review-37108/](http://www.myce.com/review/samsung-spinpoint-f4-2tb-review-37108/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

Nice review vroom. Glad you found nothing bad to write about this drive, cause I just bought one recently for video backups/ISO’s to play on my HTPC. :slight_smile:

I personally have had no issues, but haven’t had it long enough for a meaningful user review.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2559813]Nice review vroom. Glad you found nothing bad to write about this drive, cause I just bought one recently for video backups/ISO’s to play on my HTPC. :slight_smile:

I personally have had no issues, but haven’t had it long enough for a meaningful user review.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kerry.
It’s a very nice drive, quiet/fast and above all it never get hot. Not much more to ask from a 5900rpm drive.

Thanks for the review :clap:
Negative : None :iagree:

Good to see that sammy’s are holding their own, still.

I’ve practically bought samsung HDD’s since the 500GB’s (and I have 500, 750, 1000, 1500 & 2000GB drives)… They all seem to still be running fine.
If it wasn’t for a recent deal on Seagate 2TB hdd’s, I’d be samsung all the way :wink:
I’m also exempting laptops, which come with whichever oem is selling cheapest shortly before assembly time.

Nice review, thanks Vroom.

Nice review vroom and a useful one to have here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

There is only one place for a 5400rpm drive - the laptop/notebook!

[QUOTE=Millennium12;2562255]There is only one place for a 5400rpm drive - the laptop/notebook![/QUOTE]
I disagree. I prefer my notebook to be usable.
I’ll digress on super long battery life ultra portable machines - but wouldn’t a low capacity SSD be better anyway?

5400RPM drives are great for storage in desktop machines - they’re the evolutionary mid-step between the current drive capacity @ 7200rpm and a 7200RPM version of a new HDD with increased capacity.

Primary / OS drive should be blazingly fast 7200rpm HDD or an SSD :wink:

I have 4 x F4’s running in FlexRAID and am very happy with their performance so far.

I found below link about this Drive… update mine hope no more problem… i like samsung HDDs…

why club.myce.com add to my link?