Samsung SH-S203N(w/lightscribe) vs LG GH20NS10(w/no lightscribe)

Hi, I am new member here at cdFreaks, I was looking for information on the LG GH20NS10 and I was refered here on a google search & I am building a new system and It is my first and I am excited I’m not trying to spend to much but my main uses for my system are going to to be basic use and mild - heavy gaming . I basicly want to be able to play Assassin’s Creed, Halo 3 & a couple others but this is what I have come up with for my First build :
-MicroFly Mx6 w/ 600w PowerSupply $100
-Amd 5000+ Black Edition $85
-Biostar TFORCE TA780G M2+ (w/pci16 2.0 slot) $80 This option leaves headroom on a future video card option
OR
******** type=“text/javascript”>document.write(neg_specification_newline(‘ALiveNF6P-VSTA’));</script>-AsRock ALiveNF6P-VSTA *(w/ pci x16 slot) $50

• 2GB stick Patriot extreme
  • 160 GB WD Hardrive x2 raid 0
  • LG GH20NS10 (no Ligtscribe) sata
    or
  • Samsung SH-S203N (lightscribe)sata
  • Windows Vista Premium 64 bit
    *** Video Card is still up in the air I NEED HELP MAKING A DECISION *** and I was thinking a 8600 gt is a card that is ok and I can use the stock power supply but ultimatley I really want 9800 gx2 , the reason why is because I want a sli soulition on a single card so it will fit in my microfly
    So my questions are this : which one is better the LG or the Samsung ?
    Any help on improving my first build would be appreciated and should I go with the AsRock or the Biostar mobo? I think the biostar leaves me more headroom for the future, and if i want to upgrade to a quad-core in the future.
    ** And I need Help choosing a HSF !!! I was thinking about a thermaltake Golden Orb,but I don’t know about the quality , and I want something that can stand up to a decent overclock . Maybe the Zalman 8700 but i can’t see paying 50 bucks for a cooler when I paid 85 for the cpu .
    Any Feedback would really help
    Dominic