Samsung sh-S203B bin file for SB04 firmware

vbimport

I have been to the samsung site and downloaded the SB04 firmware my question is how do I get just the bin file so I can patch the firmware this one comes as an AIO patcher and I don’t know how to get just the bin file so I can customize it using code kings new patching tool.

I have done this very easily with Code kings fr/fb bin files. SB03 but now the samsung site only seems to have the AIO exe and no bin file I can find to patch.

any help would be much appreciated.

TYIA

See this [B]Read First[/B]: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f105/howto-flash-firmware-samsung-dvd-writer-231217/

Alternately, if you can’t quite follow those instructions:

Extract using a ZIP extractor like 7-Zip.

With an extraction utility installed [Windows’ built-in extractor won’t work], right click on the AIO file and select “Extract” [“extract here”, “extract to…”, etc]. You should end up with TSDNWIN or [for old packages] SFDNWIN and the .BIN file.

[QUOTE=Albert;2073814]See this [B]Read First[/B]: http://club.cdfreaks.com/f105/howto-flash-firmware-samsung-dvd-writer-231217/

Alternately, if you can’t quite follow those instructions:

Extract using a ZIP extractor like 7-Zip.

With an extraction utility installed [Windows’ built-in extractor won’t work], right click on the AIO file and select “Extract” [“extract here”, “extract to…”, etc]. You should end up with TSDNWIN or [for old packages] SFDNWIN and the .BIN file.[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much!!;)you Rock so simple thanks a million!!

[QUOTE=xorsists;2073802]I have been to the samsung site and downloaded the SB04 firmware my question is how do I get just the bin file so I can patch the firmware this one comes as an AIO patcher and I don’t know how to get just the bin file so I can customize it using code kings new patching tool.

I have done this very easily with Code kings fr/fb bin files. SB03 but now the samsung site only seems to have the AIO exe and no bin file I can find to patch.

any help would be much appreciated.

TYIA[/QUOTE]

I was in the same situation and stumbled across this thread. Followed instructions and extracted the .exe file and got seperate bin/exe files.

Mahalos!!!

ohhh, to CodeKing,
Mahalos for the Patch Utility